Jasiri and kion

Hearing what jasiri said kion ran off somewhere to think about she said.

No it can't be she is just sleep talking she can't not me I'm a lion she is a hyena it won't work grandfather are you there.

I am here kion what is the matter.

There is a female hyena and I think she loves me what do I do grandfather.

Do you feel the same way toward her kion you can be mates with whom ever you want it doesn't have to be a lion I was once in love with a jaguar before I met your grandmother.

I do feel the same toward her but I'm a afraid of what my parents and the guard will think I'm just afraid but yes grandpa I do love her.

Then you already know what to do kion Mufasa said as he started to disappear.

Thank you grandfather. Kion said as he ran back to the others.

He soon joins the others and they ask where he went.

I went to get a drink and think about a few things where is jasiri I need to talk to her.

She is up with rafiki and she is doing fine ono said.

Kion walks up the stairs and says hi to rafiki.

Ahh kion how are you doing today what is de matter rafiki asked concerned.

I'm fine rafiki can I talk to jasiri alone and let me know when my parents get her please.

Yes kion I can do dat for ya rafiki said with a laugh and went to the others to wait till the king and queen got there.

He walked to jasiri and nuzzles her are you feeling better?

I am feeling better jasiri quipped. Where did you go I got worried.

Jasiri can I ask you something.

Of course kion what's wrong.

Do you love me jasiri you said you loved me while you were unconscious.

Oh dear kion you weren't supposed to hear that im sorry it was she was cut off by kion it's ok I love you to jasiri.