love is in the air.

love is in the air isnt it kion spoke jasiri. 

indeed it is replied kion walking beside his new mate and hanging out with friends.

hey fuli who are you going to ask to the kupatana valentines day celeration, kion asked curiously.

not you kion fuli snapped.

i was just asking a question there is no need to snap fuli is everything ok.

no its not why would you even care kion you never did care you have jasiri to worry about not me replied fuli in a sickly tone. its not like you ever did care about me.

thats not true fuli i care about you and everyone here in the lion guard theres no need to be rude or mean toward jasiri or me we havent done anything to you for you to be like this.

yes you have kion how stupid can you be i loved you i wanted you to ask me to be your mate not that dirty rat me i wanted to be with you. fuli said almost in tears .

i understand that but i love jasiri and she loves me and 

oof what just happened.

(kion groans and gets up to see what knocked him down standing before kion was a male jaguar that had blue sapphire eyes and was looking right at jasiri)

um excuse me but who are you and what are you doing here jasiri spoke while helping kion from the ground. are you hurt kion.

no im fine kion said as he nuzzled jasiri.

im gonna puke fuli said rudely.

sorry about that mate i was just going on a run through the pridelands didnt see ya there are you ok.spoke the male jaguar.

yea im fine what is your name i havent seen you around here before kion asked interogatively.

the names chess short for chester but everyone calls me chess the male jaguar said proudly .

well while your here would you like to join the kupatana valentines day celebration tomorrow.

would love to but i dont have a mate chester said kinda depressed. 

ill be your mate fuli says excitedly and runs up to chess im fuli its nice to meet such a handsome jaguar like your self.

nice to meet you fuli its so nice to meet you and might i say your a very beautiful one at that two.

ohh your making me blush fuli said embarrased.

well me and jasiri must get going home we have things to do to get ready for the celebration.

goodbye kion and jasiri spoke fuli ono bestie and bunga.