its not what you think jasiri

jasiri ran back to the outlands to her old cave while everyone else was looking for her.

ono you survey the outlands for jasiri. got it kion replied ono as he took off.

fuli you come with me to the outlands to look for jasiri. whuezi she replied as she sped past kion.

kion was looking for any sign jasiri may have left.

kion then walks over to a hill and calls on mufasa for help.

grandfather what do i do jasiri hates me because of vitani she thinks i am cheating on her and now she hates me where can i find her grandfather kion said as tears rolled down his cheek quitely sobbing.

kion she does not hate you she is hurt that vitani your cousin i might add kissed you and zira made jasiri think you are a player you need to show her that your not kion she is in her old cave go to her and explain what happened.

thank you grandfather wait VITANI IS MY COUSIN KION SHOUTED THEN FAINTS.

oops maybe that should have been a conversation for another time mufasa lets some rain down from the cloud and wakes kion up.

thank you grandfather kion said as he left to go find jasiri.

kion and fuli raced to her old cave and found jasiri sobbing and crying.

fuli stay here i have to explain this to jasiri.

ok kion just dont upset her anymore than she is.

kion walks in the den and sits next to jasiri and says jasiri it wasnt what you think it was vitani and zira were banished from the pridelands because scar and them killed my grandfather and tride to take the pridelands for themselves.

jasiri stopped sobbing looks at kion with deep pools of amythyst eyes and kissess kion and hugs him.

im sorry kion rafiki paid me a visit when he saw me run by his tree and explained it all.

thats good kion replied and kissed jasiri back.

lets go home jasiri kion said while walking out of the cave