kupatana celebration or bust

(meanwhile in the outlands)

ah look what we have here spoke zira evily.

looks like that mud rat has taken a liking to kion i want to be with kion mom whined vitani.

oh my precious girl you will have kion even if i have to kill the mud rat jasiri she will ruin everything and simba will pay for killing your father scar and my mate get kovu we leave at dawn we have a kupatana celebration to get ready for. and vitani go take a bath your fleas are liking you way to much and you have to look good for kion.

back in the pride lands

good morning mom and dad kion spoke happily.

good morning son they replied.

kion walks over to wake up jasiri he nuzzles her and gets her something to eat and brings it back.

good morning kion jasiri spoke sleepily with a big yawn.

good morning do you know what today is ?

jasiri got excited yes i do its the kupatana valentine day celebration.

which means i got you this kion walked over to the edge of the cave and pulled out a gift with a pretty bow on it.

oh kion you didnt have to jasiri spoke.

i know but i wanted to replied kion.

jasiri opened the gift and inside was a beautiful blue sapphire necklace.

thank you kion its so beautiful i love it.

your welcome replied kion with a nuzzle and a lick on jasiris cheek.

jasiri gasped kion. 

what? kion asked with a red face 

i wanted to kiss you first no fair jasiri whined.

kion and his parents let out a giggle.

you kids go run along we have some work today and we need the lion guard to make sure nothing goes wrong.

jasiri and kion left the kave and found the others and patroled most of the day and now it was time for the celebration.

kion were going to be late yelled jasiri annoyed.

we are here kion said.

they laughed and played and danced and fuli was with her new mate chess and they were having a good time.

just outside the party trouble was just arriving.

vitani i want you to kion and dance with kion and kiss him in front of jasiri it will break them up zira spoke evilly.

ok mom vitani replied.

zira went to jasiri and started talking to her while vitani exucuted there plan.

you must be jasiri kions mate nice to meet you im zira kions aunt.

i didnt know kion had an aunt nammed zira,

well im removed from the family.

now the thing about kion is he is  a player a ladys man and likes variety.

what do you mean jasiri asked?

why dont i just show you zira pointing to a lion kissing kion.

WHAT THE HELL KION jasiri ran over and punched the lion kissing kion.

who is this kion want to tellme jasiri said furious. 

simba walks up wondering whats going on.

your son is nothing but a player jasiri takes the necklace and throws it at kion WE ARE THROUGH KION. jasiri runs off and cries.

simba looks at the female lion and recognizes her your ziras daughter vitani what are you doing here.

im here to steal kion from his mud rat girlfriend zira exucuted her plan perfectly and we are back to take the pride lands.

kion got furious leave now or else you will not ruin this celebration or zira leave now or i will use the roar of the elders.

vitani teased you cant use the roar against other lions kion.

watch me he used the roar to scare vitani zira and the rest of thier gang back in the outlands. i have to go find jasiri and explain this.