Chapter 1: Moving

Dipper's POV

I've finished school a little while ago and now I'm 20, and I want to live in Gravity Falls. Mabel, however, has no intention of moving there, only because Pacifica and her are married and they are living happily in San Diego.

A few months ago I told Soos that I'll be moving over there and he offered to build me a house, I was sceptical at first, but he told me he's been taking classes on building and I let him. Soos is also married to Melody.

My house is meant to be in the woods, close to The Mystery Shack, that is now run by Soos and Melody, and next to a lake.

So today I devoted to packing everything, because Soos said that he already has gotten me a job, he didn't say mush else.

After I finished, I got into bed and started to think; 

Oh I can't wait to see everyone... But let's face it that's the last reason why I want to more there.

Then I thought about the last time I was there and soon after I let sleep take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I decided to publishes this story before I did anything else because, I did like One more chance, but maybe I can make this one even better, and if you don't know this is a sequel to "One more chance", it'd be best if you read that one first. 

I hope you all have a good night / morning / afternoon