Chapter 5: Who- oh..

Third person POV

The person reads Dipper's mind "damn this guy is hot, but who is he?"

The man in front of Dipper tries not to smile, "why a young man such as yourself is snaking around the woods so late in the evening?" The man asks Dipper.

Dipper can't help but think that he heard the man's voice before.

"What cat got your tongue?" The man asks, when Dipper didn't say anything for a while.

Then the man floats around Dipper, "you've grown the last time I saw you," the man says nonchalantly.

Dipper's eyes practically pop out of his head, and his jaw dropped so far down that it alsont touched the ground.

"Where you off to, Pinetree?" The man asks. The man then looks at a deer but when he turns back around Dipper is running away.

But the man teleports in front of Dipper and he runs into this man. Dipper steps back and blushes.

The man then takes Dipper hand and spins him, "do you remember me?" He asks with a smirk.

Dipper isn't sure at first, but after quickly thinking it through, he takes a beep breath, "a-are you Bill?" Dipper asks worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will you look at then I actually got a new chapter then didn't take a month to finish ^~^

Come back next time for more and until then I hope you all have a good night/ morning/ afternoon.