Chapter 9: Time flies.

Bill's POV

I'm still slaty from the other day, and I want to spend some time with my little Pinetree...

There is a lake near here, but Pinetree is shopping right now and I'm that the house, flouting in midair, bored out of my head.

After what felt like years, he finally came back, and as soon as he steps through the door, I fly towards him and embrace him, but he loses his balances and falls, but before he hits the ground, I lift him up.

"Jesus, Bill, what the fuck," his muffled voice sounding a little scared.

"You were gone for so long~" I said, sounding a little like a child. "You can't believe how boring it is here." He giggled a little, which makes me smile, he's so cute.

After a while he tried to escape my grasp, "alright Bill, I want to go get some food," he said, smiling.

"Can you wait for a bit? I wanna do something." I lift him higher.

"Is it going to take long?" While speaking he tightens his grip.

"It'll take as long as you want it to take," I say. "How's the weather today?" I ask him, because he was out there, but I was in here all day: waiting for him to come back.

"Well it can be a bit chilly, then the wind hits but other than that it's pretty warm, I wouldn't say hot though." He looks deep in thought. "Why?" He asks after a minute, looking up at me.

"Just wondering," I say kissing him on the forehead. Then I teleport us to the lake, I look at my cute little Pinetree, who looked very confused, normal. "We're here. That do ya say for a little dip?"

"I'd love to, but I don't have my swimming trunks," The brunette muttered, looking down, as I put him down, back on his feet.

"Oh, no problem," I snap my fingers and we're both in swimming trunks, Pinetree's trunks have little Pinetrees on then, like the ones on his hat, "there you go."

Dipper's POV

I'm so confused, I look at the, now human, triangle, who was standing in front of me, he only smiled, then sprinted to the water, getting higher and higher, then...

SPLASH

He did a cannonball, that was cool.

I just walked into the water and swam around, know I couldn't do that, even if I wanted to.

Third person POV

After an hour of swimming, the human and the demon got out of the water to eat, the blonde made some food appear: cheese and hum sandwiches, potato chips, French fries, and some donuts.

After another hour, both of them got their clothes back on and walked back, holding hands, went to sleep, when the human fell asleep, the demon spooned Dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's finally done, this chapter is probably the longest chapter I have written thus far, and can you guys please not keep asking for more uploads, it gets repetitive to keep answering the same kind of comment,

Thanks and I hope you all have have a good afternoon/evening/morning ^~^