Chapter 7: Dreams do come true.

Dipper's POV

I open my eyes and see my ceiling, that odd, was what happened in the woods actually happen, or was it a dream?

I slowly turn my head to see Bill sitting on a chair, playing with his blue fire in his hands. Then he spots me, his fire disappears and he sits up straight.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake," he smirks, and decide  to play along.

"A kiss is meant to wake the sleeping beauty," even though I'm playing along, I still muttered, trying to not be heard.

Bill looks shocked, then he's lips curve into a grin, then he flouts other to me, "so you want a kiss?"

I don't answer, and look down, avoiding his eye, then he places a finger under my chin and tilts my head up, to look at him, then he leans down and kisses me on the lips, but before I could try to do anything he pulls away. I feel my cheeks burn, and I see Bill smirking.

"Next time, just ask," he says so casually, that it feels like I just, with difficulty, asked him to help me with something. And before I am able to say anything he kisses me again, but this time it lasts longer and I am able to kiss back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the new chapter!! Now I need to ask what you'd like to see next, in the next chapter should I make it into a smut, or leave it for later, if you want the next chapter to be a smut but you're worried that there won't be anymore smut, don't worry I'll write another chapter with smut, but if you'd rather not have a smut now but later and only on chapter that, sure.

Well anyway, comment if you want smut, and I hope you all have a good, night/morning/afternoon ^-^