Chapter 10: First day.

Dipper's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, for my first day of work. I start to sit up, but  I get pulled back down, by strong arms around my waist, I look over to see Bill, hugging me tightly. I stay still until he loosened his grip on me, then I slowly get out of hid grip and get dressed. 

I go downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Out of nowhere there are a pear of arms me and a chin on my shoulder, "what are you doing up so early," comes Bill's voice form beside my head.

"Today's my first day of work," I say with a giggle.

"But that's so boring, can't you say here and do stuff with me?"

"No, I need to work, don't worry, I won't be long, you can do what ever, just no destruction," I say smiling.

"OK, but I'm no happy about this."

"You don't have to be happy with this, but I'm still going."

"When do you have to leave?"

"In like 10 minutes," I say looking that the time.

"That's great," he says and picks me up, then flies to the sofa and sits me on his lap. "We have some time." 

He leans down and starts to kiss my neck, I start to feel heat rising to my face. I feel his tongue lightly graze the skin, sending a shudder down my spine, he then starts to nibble at the skin, making me moan, one of his hand going up my shirt and to my chest, sending another shudder down my spine, when he started to pinch and play with my nipples, making me moan more. After a few more minutes of him teasing me, he stopped and kissed my cherry red cheek. 

"You better get going, you'll be late," he says with a smirk.

Bill's POV

After he leaves I just flout there not doing anything, but happy with myself for leaving such a big hickey. 

After of hours of being in the house by myself, my Pinetree is back and I fly full speed to him and pick him up, then flying with him to the living room and sitting on the sofa with him on my lap.

"Welcome home, Pinetree"

"You seem a bit too happy," he says a with a little bit on blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, well, how was your day?"

"It was pretty good, at lunch I got a chance to catch up with Wendy and she's doing pretty good for herself," he says shrugging.

"Wendy? Wendy... Wendy..." I say, trying to remember everything to do with the red headed girl. Oh no she doesn't. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, she was really happy to see me too," he says, with a smile on his face.

"I sure she was..."  I grumble.

"Why are you made?"

I look at him and fake a perfect smile, "oh nothing, wanna watch a movie?"

He smile back at me, "sure, which on?"

"You pick."

Third person POV

And so they watched the anime "Yuri!!! On ice" while cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, look, I've done it, I've written another chapter, but I'm not and I am looking forward to writing the next one, but I'm not telling you guys why, sorry ^-^

Anyway I hope you all have a good morning/afternoon/evening!