Chapter 11: The perfect date.

Third person POV

As Bill and Dipper continued to love each other and live in harmony, Bill wanted to do something more with his Pinetree, they hadn't really been on any dates, Dipper did try to plan something but his work got in the way and he couldn't do much, but this time was going to be different, because this time Bill was on the scene and he was already working on a plan: he wanted it to be really romantic, as he knew the brunette loved to be put on a pedestal, but only by the blond; the demon knew that it should be outside, as the nerd loved to be outside, the ageless demon didn't really get it, why would a nerd love being outside?; And last, of all, he knew that the date should be a picnic because he knew that his human would always be hungry after work. So having all of his plan written down, well more like memorised, he didn't write anything down, he already knew everything he needed to know, so he got to work, setting up.

Dipper's POV 

After another long day of work (and trust it was long, from 5 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon), I can finally relax, I don't have work for the next 2 days. I walk into the house and go right into the kitchen, I didn't have much to eat, I had to do some extra work on my lunch break, so I didn't have much of anything.

Then as if out of nowhere, because it probably was out of nowhere, Bill covered my eyes, I sometimes forget that he can pop out of nowhere, anywhere, but I still love him. "Bill, babe, what are you doing?"

"The better question is, are you hungry?" He asks, but I can't help but notice something, he sounds kinda seductive, but I decided to think nothing of it.

"You wouldn't believe how hungry I am," I say with a little chuckle and he spins me around, catching my lips with him, and I instantly melt into him.

I close my eyes, and I feel him pull me closer to him, his warm body sending tingles all over my body, his hand slowly move down to my butt and then a quick squeeze, then I hear him snap his fingers, and I feel my atoms moving at the speed of light, when I feel my body settle, I open my eyes and look around.

The only thing I see is trees, I look up at Bill as if to ask why we were here? He looks down at me and raises his hand slightly.

Snap.

He extends his arm, gesturing behind me, I slowly turn around to see behind me: there are candles floating everywhere, lighting the whole clearing; there's a small blanket, in the very middle of everything; on the blanket, there's a picnic basket; there is a radish tint to the air.

We start to walk to the blanket and basket, and as soon as we walked into the area the air became warm, we sat down, and Bill pulled a strawberry cheesecake out of the basket and give a slice.

As I ate the cheesecake, it is really good, I wonder where he got it from, I glance over at Bill, but he wasn't eating. "Why aren't you eating?" I ask.

"I don't really need to eat," he shrugs.

"But it's really good though,"I say, taking another bite and savouring the sweet taste.

Bill leans in closer, "I can tell," then he licks off a bit of jam on the corner of my mouth, this made me blush, bright red. I hear Bill chuckle. But, then I get a bit of cake and hold it out, "say 'ahh'."

Bill looks at me, confused, then he closes his eyes, "ahh." I feed Bill the pease of cake. He ate it and opens his eyes, "mmm". He smiles and picked up a fork. "It's your turn now, say 'ahh'," he held up the fork with some cake.

I close my eyes and open my mouth, "ahh."

I feel something soft and warm against my lips, I open my eyes and see Bill kissing me. I start to kiss back and close my eyes again. Suddenly I feel something cold on my wrist, I get lifted up. Bill didn't break the kiss, not even for a second. I open my eyes and glance at my wrist and see a blue chain. 

 I stop being lifted and feel Bill's hands move to my waistband of my pants and started undoing them. I feel him taking my pants off. Reflexively I tried to cover myself up, but I couldn't move my arms, so I ended up just moving my legs, as much as I could, to cover my dignity.

That's when Bill pulled away, "relax," he whispered in my ear, sending tingles all over my body, and I slowly relaxed my legs and became exposed, but out of embarrassment, I closed my eyes.

   However, after a few moments, I feel something wrap around my dick, I gasp involuntarily, keeping my eyes closed, the said something around my said dick, it felt slimy, but then it started to move, up then down, and again, starting off pretty slowly.

I felt and heard moans escape my mouth, even if I try to stop myself, there's still more that come.

Third person POV

Bill watched as the blue tentacle slowly pumped Dipper.

The demon enjoyed the view for a little and when he sensed the younger man was close, he stopped the tentacle and made it release Dipper.

The human slowly opened his eyes and the demon could clearly see the lust within them, the younger man hissed in pain, when a finger sized tentacle pushed itself into Dipper, them with barely any time for the human to get used to the feeling, the tentacle started to move, slowly, but fast enough to make Dipper pant. All the while, some other, smaller tentacles were playing with his nipples.

Bill was enjoying himself so much, he almost let his Pinetree cum. Soon after the blonde demon thought that the entrance was stretched enough, he made the tentacles stop and slid out of the human, which made him whimper at the loss.

However, the loss didn't last long as the demon had already exposed his erection, the demon lined himself up, and two smaller tentacles wrapped around his dick,  then without a warning Bill suddenly, thrusted into Dipper, who let out a scream like moan, which made Bill smirk, he leaned down and whispered: "say my name every time I thrust into you." The younger man just nodded.

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust.

"B-Bill."

Thrust.

Thrust.

 "Bill."

Thrust. 

Thrust.

"B-ill."

Thrust, thrust, "Bi-ll."

Thrust, "Bill."

Thrust, "Bill."

THRUST, "Bill!"

After the last thrust, the younger man moaned out in pure pleasure, as a shiver ran all the way up his spin, he bucked his hips and came on his and the demon's chest. While the demon came deep inside Dipper.

Both exhausted for what just happened, they cuddled and watched a magical TV Bill made appear, soon falling asleep.

THE END...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the end, well at least it ended on a high note, and I hope you all liked this, and thank you for putting up with my lack of uploading, really great to think you will put up with it, thank you all for reading, commenting, voting, and adding to your reading lists, 

So I hope you all have a good night/morning/afternoon, and I'll see you all next time. ^^