Chapter 8: fun night

Bill's POV

I kiss my little Pinetree again, and he kisses back, his lips are so soft, I can tell that he hasn't done this before, but for being so unexpected he's pretty good. Then I move down to his sensitive neck and I start to kiss and suck on his soft and tender skin, leaving marks.

My hands wonder down my Tree's body, I reach belt and start to undo it before I'm able to undo he's belt, there is a knock at the door and Pinetree scrambles up and dashes to the door.

Ah what the fuck, why the fuck would this happen, at this exact moment!! Ugh grrr! I yell in my head.

I sit there, listening to the voice downstairs, then a soft click, of the closing door. I teleport to my cute little Pinetree, and see him holding a package, he excitedly wonders into the kitchen, setting the package down and opening it, and inside of it was a box... And on it was written "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons".

"What's that?" I look over his shoulder.

"Only the best board game in the world," he exclaimed excitedly, I found that adorable. "I think you'd like it, wanna play with me?"

I smirk, "I always wanna play  with you," and I wink at him, a light pick appears on his cheeks.

"Bill," he whined, cutely. "That's not what I meant," he hide his face.

"I know, I know," I love teasing him.

We go into a spare room and set up the game, and we start playing, time flying by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here I am, with a new chapter, I had writers block for the longest time, but I'm back now,

I hope you all have a good morning/ afternoon/ night. ^-^