Chapter Seven: I'll Protect you. Always.

Recap:

"Seth! Pack meeting" He paused. "Now!" he hissed, and looked upstairs as if Lexie was listening.

"Man! I just got here! I'm tired!" I whined. Jacob grabbed my arm, and dragged me outside.

"What's going on?!" I asked before shifting.

"Big Problem. Very Big Problem" He replied.

VII- I'll Protect you. Always.

Continuation.. Seth Clearwater

I walked outside, behind Jacob who was panting very hard. I followed him into the forest. I am guessing this would be very important for us to discuss it out here.

"Jake, come on no one's here. What is it?" I impatiently asked. I don't normally act this way, but I'm very tired and I really need to get some sleep. Jacob turned around, looking like he saw a ghost.

"Someone wants to kill Bella, and she's back. That redhead leech is back." He growled under his breath. I do not have a slight comprehension on who this redhead vampire is, but I know we have to hunt her down. Before she kills Bella, or anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lexie Purser

Walking home wasn't really my thing. I'm pretty fit but I absolutely hate walking by myself, I feel like a loner and I feel vulnerable. What if there was a rapist in the woods? Thank God I got home safely. Bella wasn't at school today I don't know why. Seth didn't pick me up either, that made me really annoyed with him. So I've decided to mess with him only for a little while, I shall use the silent treatment on him until he notices. It's pretty childish but hey, anything to entertain me.

I got home, the temperature in the house was way different from the temperature outside. Obviously. Embry, Jared and Seth are sitting on the couch watching basketball. I simply did not say hi, I know the silent treatment only applied for Seth; But I do not feel like talking at all. I slipped my bag of my back and dropped it on the floor near the front door with a loud thud, Loud enough for the guys to hear. They turned to me and waved hello, I waved back. I made my way to the kitchen to get a bag of chips, a warm hand rested on my shoulder and startled me.

"Did I scare you?" Seth asked. I turned around and his face was concerned.

"No." So much for the silent treatment.

"Okay, that's good. Oh hey, sorry I didn't pick you up today; I had to help my mom make lunch for Charlie and Billy." He looked down at his shoes, scratching the back of his head. The look on his face looked sincere, I simply could not do a silent treatment on Seth.

I groaned, disappointed with myself for not going on with my plan. "Fine, apology accepted. But I was really scared walking home by myself." I slapped his arm, he didn't budge though. He simply laughed with his straight teeth showing. I walked with him towards the living room and took a seat between Embry and Seth.

"Where's everyone else guys?" I asked, watching the game as well.

"Uhm, dunno." Embry answered. He reached for the bowl on Jared's hand trying to get some popcorn but he failed. No more popcorn! Embry realized that, and took my bag of chips and shoved it in his mouth. I was about to yell at him but decided I didn't want to waste my breath arguing with a dimwit like Embry Call. Seth took a deep breath, I didn't know why.