Moving out

Y/N POV

I ran downstairs, eager to go live on my iwn, but sad to leave my mom here. "Hey mom!" I said happily and sat down at the kitchen table. "Hi Y/N!! Today's the big day. My baby is finally living on her own!" Mom said, a tear runnin down her cheek. "Mom, don't cry, I'll visit you! And maybe I can bring some people I meet, too!" I said, trying to cheer her up. She put a plate of waffles and bacon down in front of me. "I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm happy you're moving on! I-I'll just miss you". (Did I forget to mention that Dante is your bro? Yeaaa)  she said sounding kind of sad. "I'll bring Dante here when I visit!!" I said and finish my food. After I put my plate in the sink, I ran upstairs to my now empty room, rethinking the memories I had here. I smile, remembering when I first came into this room, when it was new to me. Now it's just an empty room. I grab the pair of clothes I left out the previous night and change. I grab my phone, keys, and the last box I needed and ran out to my car. Before I left for my new house, I ran back inside the old house and give my mom one last hug. I walk back to my car and start the ignition. I pull out of the driveway  and go on my way to my new life on MyStreet.

Dante's POV

I was laying on the couch, REAAAALY bored when I hear my phone go off. I look at my phone to see a text from Y/N

Y- Hey bro. 

D- Hey sis, why you textin?

Y- No reason....

D-Tell me Y/N, what happened?

Y- Look out side.

I look out the window to see a car in a house across the street, and a girl with H/C. I knew who it was within 2 seconds. It was Y/N. I instantly ran out of the house and over to her, engulfing her in a hug. She slowly returned the hug. I pull away "Y/N, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm...moving here." She said. I hugged her once more "What about mom? Who will be with her?" I ask. Sometimes I worry about mom. "I told her we would visit her sometimes!" She said like it wasn't even a question. I should've known. "Well, wanna go meet the neighbors?" I say. She nods and I grab her hand, taking off to random houses.