The Date

Your POV

We started the night with the movies, choosing to watch a scary one. We chose F/S/M (Fav scary movie). We got our snacks and found our seats. I sat next to Travis and Jeffery and Katelyn next to Jeffery. Soon enough the lights started to dim and the movie started. (If your movie theater doesn't lift the cup holder/ arm rest up, skip) I lifted the arm rest and cuddled  closer to Travis. I can feel him smile. I look up to him and smile. He smiles back and we look over to Katelyn and Jeffery. Katelyn is cuddled up to Jeffery, intently watchihg the screen. I lay my head of Travis' shoulder and keep watching the movie.

Time SKEIP

Trav Trav POV

We decide to go to F/R (Fav Restaurant). I can tell Katelyn and Jeffery are closer. I order soup because a man can get filled on candy and popcorn. Y/N ordered a salad, but Katelyn and Jeff ordered a FUCKIN TURKEY. Well, they were knights and the Christmas party was something, sooo, yea. When Y/N and I were done, Katelyn and Jeff were only halfway done. Y/N and I left a 20 dollar bill with them to pay, and we left. "Hey Travis?" Y/N looks at me.

Your POV (again)

"Yeah?" He replies. "You wanna go to the park with me for a little bit?" I ask. He yawns. "Can we go home instead?" He asks. He sounds very tired. Now that I think about it, I'm very tired too. "Yea. I'm quite tired." And with that. We head home

Narrator

Little did they know a pink loving Mei' fwa was watching them, making plans for a new shrine