The Party

Y/N POV

I decided to go to a maid café in town today. I hop on my F/C motorcycle and drive to the café. When I walk in, I notice an all to familiar mief'wa in a maid outfit. Mental  Facepalm. I get escorted to my seat and Kawaii~Chan come over to my table. "Hi, Y/N~Sama!! Kawaii~Chan forgot to mention she works at the maid café!" She basically screamed. "Hi Kawaii~Chan." I say. I ordered F/B/F (Fav Breakfast food) and F/D ( Fav Drink). When Kawaii~Chan comes back out with the food, she sits next to me. "Aphmau~Senpai said that if I saw you, to tell you Aphmau~Senpai is having a party at her house. Maybe Y/N~Sama can meet the other neighbor!" She said. I nod and continue eating. When I am done I pay, get on my motor cycle and drive home. I change into 

After I braid my H/C hair, I start to head to Aphmau's house

After I braid my H/C hair, I start to head to Aphmau's house. I knock on the door and Dante opens it. "Hi sis!" He says, hugging me. I hug back "Am I on time?" I ask "Yeah, were just waiting on a few more people." He says, pulling away from the hug. He moves out of the way so I can walk in the house. I spot Aphmau and I guy with dark hair and a red sweatshirt. I sit on the couch and play neko atsume.

Travis' POV

I spot the cute girl from yesterday. I walk over to her and sit next to her on the couch. "Heyyy~" I say. She looks up from her phone at me. Her E/C eyes glistened in the light. "Hello." She says, with the voice of an angel. I may be a casinova, but this is Travis talkin. "I'm Travis, but you can call me you future boy-" I got cut off my Dante screaming. I look in the direction of the scream, as does everyone else except Y/N. She just stands up and walks to the kitchen, where the sound was heard.

Dante's POV

I kind of wanted to play a prank on everyone so I randomly screamed. I heard footsteps coming in my gerneral direction. Perfect. I hide behind the wall to scare the person but end up getting tickled by Y/N. Everyone ran in the room and saw me, on the floor, getting tickled, by my sister, me laughing like crazy. Everyone just stared at Y/N. Now they know how to soften me. Crap.

Y/N POV 

I've known Dante was ticklish since we were very young. I knew he trying to prank us. He should've known it was me coming for him. I walk back to the couch, and Travis sits next to me again. "What do you want, Travis?" I ask bluntly. "Your number~" He says. Hell no. I don't want to have to deal with him any longer. I punch him. HARD. He falls to the ground and walk over to Aph. Living here is going to be hard. 

                                  ~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BE KAWAII~CHAN~

Still Y/N POV

So now I know Laurence, Zane, Garroth, Vlayd, Katelyn, Lucinda, Nicole, Aaron, and Travis. This is going to be one hell of an adventure.