Chapter 4 (idk what to call it)

Y/N POV

Today my friend was coming to my house to stay away from her brothers. I heard a knock on my door so I ran down stairs and opened the door to see F/N. (friends name) "WAZZZUP BIATCH!!!" She yelled. "MY HOUSE BIATCH!!" I screamed. We hugged and she came in. "Sooooo Y/N? Can I like, live here?" She asks. I mean, I could use a roommate, and she would get along with Zane. "Sure, bud!" I say. She smiles and I give her a tour of my house. There was another knock at my door so I open it to see Aphmau. "Hey Aph, what's up?" I ask her. "I heard screaming coming from here." She tells me. "Nothing was wrong, it's just F/N's staying here." I say. She nods and goes back to her house and I walk to the kitchen and see F/N eating all my cookie dough. "NUUUUUU!!! I WAS SAVING THAT FOR AN ANIME MARATHON!!!" I yell. I knew someone would come this time. A very hard knock was heard at my door. F/N runs over and opens it to see Zane. "Hey Zane!" I call out. I hear a slight mumble of "hello" from him. F/N looks as though she LIKESSSS HIM. "Hey Zane, you wanna eat cookie dough and watch movies? I can call the others over to meet F/N." He nods, staring at F/N. I knew they would get along. I call Aph, Garroth, Laurence, Aaron, Travis, (As much as I hate it)Dante, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn. 

Zane's POV

I heard screaming from Y/N's house and needed her to shut up. I walk over and knock on the door. A girl with F/H/C (Friends Hair Color) and F/E/C (Friends Eye Color) opened the door. Even for me saying this, she was cute.

Y/N POV / TIEMSKIP

We were watching H/M (Horror Movie) with me, Travis, Dante, and Kawaii~Chan on the floor. Zane and F/N were probably in her room watching My Little Horsies or somthing 😉. Aphmau and Aaron were cuddling on the couch, Laurence and Garoth were eating all of the ice cream and Katelyn was asleep in the corner. A jumpscare came on the screen and I jumped into Travis. He wrapped his arm around me defensively and I blushed. I felt myself slowly getting more tired. So I layed my head on Travis' shoulder and fell asleep.

Travis' POV 

YESSSS!!! SHE FELL ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER. STEP NUMBER TACO COMPLETE.

A/N 

I need more Ideas.