Olive Garden

Y/N POV

Aphmau invited me to come to her house and (OBVIOUSLY) I agreed. I knock on her door and Kawaii~Chan answers. "Hi Y/N~Sama/Chan!" She beams. Thats what I love about Kawaii~Chan, she's always happy somehow. "Hey Kawaii~Chan." I say as she lets me in. I hear the TV on so I go into the living room. Aphmau was watching F/A. (Fav Anime)"Hey Aph- IS DAT F/A?!" I plop down on the couch next to her. "Hey Y/N!" She smiles. Aphmau is also always happy. I don't know what happened in their lives that made them this happy, but it happened. "So why did you want me to come over?" I ask her. She smiles evily, Kawaii~Chan looks like she knows and is about to explode, and Katelyn is probably in her room meditating. "Wellll I wanted to know if you wanted to come to Olive Garden with Aaron, Travis, and I." I sigh. "As long as this makes you happy, and Travis keeps his habds off ma butt." She nods and Kawaii~Chan rushes to the basement. It's not like I don't kniw there's a shrin down there. "AND KAWAII~CHAN TAKES DOWN THE SHRINE!!!" I yell loud enough for Kawaii~Chan to hear. Aphmau looks saddened by this and I don't care. As long as no one finds out that he got into my house, and.......

I like him.