Bullcrap

Y/N POV

Katelyn sounded like she was very stressed when she called me and asked me to come over. I knocked on her door and Aph opened. "You're here. Good." She grabbed my arm and led me to Katelyn's room. "Good luck." She said, and went into her room. I slowly open Katelyn's door to reveal Katelyn's hair was messed up, her room had clothes scattered on the floor, and it smelled TERRIBLE. "K-Katelyn? Are you okay?" Normaly, I wasn't scared of Katelyn. Sure, she alway's wanted to beat everyone up, but we were alway on the same level of violence. "I-I'm just very... I'm think too much of it." She said. "What happened?" I said. She smiled. "Jeffery asked me out!! But I have nothing to wear." Two screams are heard outside the door and quick shoe movement. "I'll help you. First, get a shower. I'll clean your room, then we can look for dresses at the mall. And maybe, I can convince Travis to come with me and make it a double date." I tell her. She looks straight into my E/C eyes. "You'd do that for me?" She says softly. "Of course! You're my friend!" She smiles and stands up, walks to the bathroom and takes a shower . I clean her room and make it look like a decent person lived there. 

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GARROTH'SS HAIR (within this time skip, Travis says yes to the double date) )

We arive at the mall. I grab Katelyn's arm and drag her toward a dress shop. "KATELYN!!!!! GET YER BOOTAY OVER HERE!!" I scream while holding a nice blue dress. She comes over and looks at it. 

"I-It's beutiful." She whispers. I smile. "You like it?" I giggle. "Like it? I love it! It was made for me!" She says excitedly. "Now, lets see if we can find a F/C dress..." I say. We walk around and not too lon after, we find a D/L (dress length) F/C dress. "Katelyn... ITS SO PRETTY!" I say. She looks at it. "I agree. Now, lets go home and get ready." We pay for the dresses, and go home. "No makeup, makeup, no makeup, NO MAKEUP final decision." I say to Katelyn. "Can you help me with my hair Y/N?" Katelyn desperately asks. "Sure!" I H/S (hair style) her hair. "You look amazing Katelyn. If Jeffery doesn't treat you right, I will smash his face in a break ev-" "Calm down Y/N! I'll do that." We laugh for a moment. "Where's the date anyway?" I ask. "Just F/R (Favorite Restaurant) then getting ice cream." I smile. "Were done." I braid my hair and as if on cue the doorbell rings. Katelyn stands up as I do and looks at me. "Don't be nervous. Nothing will happen." We walk downstairs and open the door. Jeffery and Travis were on the other side. Katelyn looks at Jeffery and blushes. I chuckle a little bit and see Jeffery doing the same as Katelyn. I look at Travis to see him looking at me, smiling. I smile and stand next to him. "Katelyn... come on." I say and the night begins.

I'll put the date in a nother chapter.