New Friends

Travis' POV (Didn't expect this)

I looked out the window to see Dante hugging a girl with H/L H/C hair. I have to say, she was kinda cute. I walked out of my house and to Dante "Heyyy~" 

Y/N POV 

"Heyyy~" I heard from my driveway. I looked in the direction of the voice to see a white haired, green eyed boy. He sounded like a player. "Dante, who is that?" I ask my brother, who seemed to be glaring dagers at him. "Travis, I haven't sern my sister in 2 years, can you leave?" Dante says. I see a black haired girl across the street with a mie'fwa. 'I mean, it won't hurt to meet other people on the street.' I tell Dante "I'm going to meet new people on the street." He nods and I walk off across the street. I walk up to the girls "H-Hi! I'm Y/N. I just moved into the neighbourhood." I introduce myself and they introduce themselves " Hi! I'm Aphmau but everyone calls me Ahp. This is Kawaii~Chan." The black haired girl says. The mei'fwa waves at me "Hi!! Kawaii~Chan is glad to have a new neighbor. It can get boting being around boys sometimes." I nod. "Sooo how fo you already know Dante?" Aph says. This is going to be hard to explain. "Well, he's my twin brother but I'm older by two seconds." I tell her. She looks at me wide eyed. "I didn't know he had a sister!! He never told us!!" She practically screamed. "Because he swore to me he would never tell anyone of me..." I mumbled "O..Kay. Well we should have you meet everyone else later. Come by my house at around 6:50 so you can meet everyone." I nod and walk away. I go inside my house and start unpacking. This is goning to be a long day...

A/N

I put alot of thought into this

-Blade~Senpai