ċɦaքtɛʀ 4

Jungkook PV

Two weeks without him has started as I woke up without him next to me. I got up and imagined what he might be doing right now. Probably work.  Suddenly my phone rang and I reached out my hand to grab it.
It was Yugyeum, my best friend. Probably wanted to meet since he knows how lonely I am without Tae.
I answered the call and I was right.
"Wanna meet with some friends at my house?", he asked. I agreed, because I hadn't something better to do anyways. "Cool, meet at 6pm?"
"Sure.", I said. I mean, a little distraction never hurts, right?
We hang up and I went to the shower. I took my time, because after I got out I just had 1h to get ready.

I put some ordinary clothes on and took my phone in my pocket. What if Tae was here? Maybe we would lie on the bed, cuddling. Maybe he would whisper cute things in my ear. Argh! Its just the first day without him. Why am I already going crazy?  Am I that much in love with him? I looked at the time and noticed that I thought too much, again. It was almost time to leave. His apartment isn't that far. But I had to take the bus since I had no drive license yet. Taehyung was the one who always drove.

As I arrived, I knocked a few times until Yugy opened the door with a bright smile on his face. "Come inside Kookie!" After I walked into the living room, I already saw everyone sitting side by side. But  Yugyeum was the only one I knew, the others were friends of Yugy. One of them started to introduce himself.  "Hey, I'm Jackson nice to meet ya." He looked very nice and seemed a little bit too powerful, but it was funny in some way. The one beside him wanted to say something, probably wanted to introduce himself as well, but Jackson interrupted him. "That's Mark. Do not touch him. He's mine." I saw Mark blush a little and I started to laugh. "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you two. And dont worry, I won't touch him." Tho Jackson is someone who always has something to talk about and Mark is rather the shy one , they make a great couple. I'm happy I made new friends.

"This movie? Or this one?", Yugy asked while showing two DVD's . I didnt really care, so I let the others pick. "The left one!", Jackson said. Mark nodded and after everyone sat one the couch, Yugy started the movie. Both of us let Jackson and Mark some space, since they were a couple, so Yugy and Me sat a little bit more on the side of the couch. It was a romance and action movie, not really something for me, because I watch horror movies more. But I didnt care because I was just staring nowhere while thinking about Tae? Does he miss me like I miss him? What if he thinks about me every minute just like me? I can't wait for him coming home. He said these two weeks will pass fast, but it feels like a whole month or year without him. What if he doesn't know when to call since the time's are so different.
"Tae?", Yugy noticed me not paying attention at the movie. He Came closer to whisper something into my ear. "If you dont enjoy the movie, dont worry, its over in a few minutes." And right after he said that the movie was over and he stood up. "Does someone want a glass of alcohol?" Jackson jumped up screaming "We want, we want!"
Mark just nodded and said: "Sure."
Yugyeum set two glasses down on the table and whispered something to Mark, leaning more to him. "Be careful, a drunk Jackson is a wild Jackson." Mark blushed and Jackson started to laugh since he heard what he said. Yugyeum sat down next to me again, holding two glasses of alcohol. "Here.", he said giving me the glass. I shook my head. Wasn't I supposed not to drink? But, It's not like I get drunk that fast, is it? "Just a sip doesn't hurt, right?" Yugyeum tried to get me drinking. "Yes,Yes! Drink drink drink!", Jackson supported him. I just wanted to take a sip, but not even after a second it was already my third glass. My mind went dizzy and I felt weaker than before. Taehyung would probably be mad at me. Mark and Jackson played a random game and Yugy and me talked to each other. Well, I tried to. My head slowly was leaning on his shoulder since I was getting tired. "Kookie? You tired? Wanna rest and sleep?", he said while showing me the way to the bedroom with his hand. "Aish! yugy! You mean sleep with you, right?", I giggled. Wait, what did I just say? Yugyeum grabbed my hand forcefully, going to his bedroom. Jackson and Mark did ignore us since they were busy playing together.

Yugyeum pushed me on his bed and locked the door. He laid above me and licked his bottom lip. "That was the limit, Jungkook." Wait, what does he mean by that? I tried to get up but he pushed me back down, holding my arms thight above my head with his left hand. I couldn't move and I was Weak, but why does he do this? I should had listened to Taehyung. If I wasn't drunk, I could easily push him back. Maybe. Yugyeum started licking my jawline and went down to my collarboan.
"S-stop it, Yugyeum!", I screamed. But he just took off my shirt and my pants. He slowly licked my chest while leaving kiss marks all over my body. It felt wrong, but it felt good. No, it was wrong! How could I let this happen to me? He pressed our lips roughly together and licked over my bottom lip, wanting to open it so he can slid his Tounge inside. I didnt kiss back, I mean, why should I?! "Kookie, come on. I can't hold back anymore. And I see how horny you are." He grabbed my crotch making me moan. He used this opportunity and slid his tounge into my mouth. I dont want that, why doesn't he stop?! He slowly took his clothes off and my pants as well. I couldn't resist, he was too strong. Whats with Jackson and Mark? Why dont they hear me screaming to stop? My breath stuck as I saw the size of Yugyeum. "I dont want To. I dont want to betray Taehyung.", I muttered while he stroke my dick up and down. "Just one time, let yourself be mine.", he said before taking it in his mouth. I moaned loudly always he teased my tip.
"S-stop.", I mumbled. It didnt matter how much I told him to stop, he didnt listen. After I cum he turned me around and I closed my eyes. He found the right position to enter my hole so it doesn't hurt that badly, since he didn't stretch it out enough. In my mind was only Taehyung. I wish I could have moved and resist but it was too late. How am I going to tell that him? I'm scared. What if Yugyeum will keep doing that even though I'm going to avoid him? I'm scared and started to cry. What if he breakes up after he finds out? I'm mad. Mad about myself. Why couldn't I do something? First of all, why did I drink that much? He clearly told me not to get drunk. And what am I doing? The completely opposite. I'm sure I hurt him. How could I let it come this far when its only the first day without him? Maybe he won't trust me after that. Maybe he won't love me anymore.
Maybe I just fucked up.

"Forgive me.", I mumbled before Yugyeum entered.