ċɦaքtɛʀ 16 - aʄtɛʀ stօʀʏ քt. 2

I looked up to the sky and got up. "See you next time", I whispered and slowly walked away. Every time after I visited Taehyung, all the memories popped up in my mind.
The good ones, but also the sad ones.

I remember his funeral, it was 4 days after Taehyungs death. Even my Parents showed up, though they didnt support our relationship from the start. They still did comfort me. Maybe they didnt support us, but they still saw me as their son. It made me Happy to know they were still worried about me. That they actually became sad about something they didnt want to be together. They even wanted me to come back with them. They allowed me to stay at my past home for a while, because they were afraid I would do something bad to myself. Even though I told them I wouldn't do that because Taehyung told me not to.

I wasn't only thankful to my parents. Also to all my friends who were trying to cheer me up, even though they were hurt as well. They build me up, after I broke down and couldn't stand up alone. They were there to give me their hand. People, who  I never thought I would be with, actually were by my side. Thanks to him.

After his funeral, after officially losing him, the hard time began. Without him, I wasn't me. I completely lost the lust to live, I couldn't endure the pain of waking up and falling asleep without him by my side.

But I kept living. Kept living through these years of pain, because I knew that even though I couldnt see or hear him, he was there. Thats why I couldn't end anything. People can call me crazy, but I literally talked to him everyday as if nothing happened. I smiled for him as if nothing happened. But deep inside, I was dead.

{(A/N: I'm sorry if I fucked things up. ._.
Hope u still like it....I think there will be just one last pt.3...or it will end in pt. 4..we will see..ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ)}