ċɦaքtɛʀ 7

Jungkook PV

"I'm back" I heard Tae's voice and rushed over to him and he was just closing the door behind him. "What were you doing?"  He took off his jacket and shoes, went with me to the living room and we sat down. "Didn't I tell you I would find Yugyeum and let him get what he deserved?"

"Taehyung, you didn't kill him, right?" I just wanted to make sure. "I wish I did." I hit him lightly on his arm. "Anyways, I just told my friend J hoe- I mean Hoseok to take care of him, because I knew I wouldn't  hold back my anger. If he was standing before me, I might really killed him."

"What's wrong with you?", I said jokingly. He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. "Wanna go to the ice cream shop?" I think he wanted me to think about other things. To spend time with him more, since he's here. Finally.

"Yes, Let's go!", I cheered jumping up and getting ready. I heard him laughing in the back again. "Get ready as well!"

// ** //

We sat down and ordered what we wanted. He stared to the sky, like he was thinking about something serious. Maybe something Happened abroad? Maybe something about his work? Should I ask him here or should I wait until we're home?

Silence.

Argh, how much I hate it when no one of us talks. Its like we already said everything we need to know. Maybe I should just ask him.

"Is something wrong?" He didn't hear me. Wow, he really was thinking about something important. I leaned forward and wanted to wave with my hand in front of his face to catch his attention, but I fell more or less over the table and pushed his ice cream On the ground. At least this cought his attention. He surprisingly looked to the ground, to me and then once again to his ice cream what were  lying on the ground. I immediately jumped up and bend over to clean the ground with some papers.
He started helping me.

After we sat down again I apologized. He shook his head. "Everything's fine." I nodded. "What where you thinking about? It seemed like you where somewhere else with your thoughts" "Nothing important. Now let's continue to eat, okay?" I nodded, even though I was still curious. But if he says it's nothing important, I should trust him, right? On the other hand, it still bothered me.