ċɦaքtɛʀ 12

Jungkook PV

I was scared to open my eyes. Scared to wake up and to see he wouldn't be there anymore. Is there really no single chance? Not even a small one?

"I'm still here.", he whispered in my ear and cuddled up against me, his arms finding their way around my waist as he presses his face into the crook of my neck. It only took half a second before my own arms wrapped around Taehyung's shoulder.

I buried my face into his chest, my eyes closed and inhaled the heavenly smell of Taehyung. After a while I looked up and found him staring at me with a gentle smile on his face. He immediately pulled me into a kiss, a gentle yet firm one.

No one of us pulled apart, but when we did, Taehyung just came back and crashed our lips together once again.

"Taehyung, so we're gonna lay in bed for this whole day?", I asked and raised a brow. "What? When you want to, we can go to the park." Does he mean "the park"? The park we met the first time?

"Yes, this park.", Taehyung laughed. "How could you read my mind!?"
He laughed even more. "I couldn't, you just spoke your mind."

Aish, what a dumb guy I am. "Of course I want to.", I said and smiled.
"Okay, then let's get ready, but first.."

He tightened his arms around me and our lips met again. He licked over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. He explored my mouth with his tounge and our lips collided.  His lips were so soft and tastes so juicy, I couldn't handle it.

I wanted to stop the time. The time he's still here, I want to replay it over and over. I want to forget all the hard times, I just want to be Happy.
To be Happy with him by my side.

Being alive without him is the same as being dead.

//*~*~*~|*~*~*~*\\
>>Time.skip.<<
//*~*~*~|*~*~*~*\\

"You still remember this?", he asked and pointed to the tree next to us.
"How could I ever forget.", I smiled and stroke with my fingers over the small place where was written  "T+J".

Everytime both of us were upset or something, we always went to this park. Refreshing all the old good memories. Refreshing all the feelings. And I'm sure, it won't change, even if he's gone.

I will come to this park everyday, I promise. Even when you're a gone, I'm gonna talk with you as if nothing changed. I won't show that I'm hurt, because I know you would be sad and you would blame yourself.

I will smile and laugh everyday. Because that is what you want, Tae. It makes you Happy when I smile, therefore I won't ever stop smiling, even if there's a reason to be sad about, I will always think of you, even when you are not around. Even when I can't see or hear you, you're still in my heart. That's something that won't change. You, and only you, will be in my heart forever.

I promise, I will come to this park everyday.

{(A/N: It's short, I'm so sorry (sorry sorry sorry) ..Hope you still like it, see you next time, and thank you all for more than 100 reads! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ )}