Chapter 1: Bad News

Star was excited. She had just figured out how to do the Cute Puppy Spell, which summoned cute little puppies. She was summoning cute puppies everywhere! Just then, there was a knock on her door. "Hey Star are you there?" It was Marco. "Yes, come on in!" She was so excited that she threw up streamers and balloons and started dancing. She turned up the music so loud. Marco walked in. "What are you doing?!" He exclaimed. "I'm partying! Can't you tell?" She yelled over the music. "TURN OFF THE MUSIC!!!" Star turned off the music. "Yes Marco? What would you like?" "So you remember Jackie?" He whispered. "Yes I remember Jackie...why?" She whispered back. "Well...she is sorta...kinda...moving..." he whispered. "WHAT?!" Star exclaimed. "Shhh! I can't let anyone know. Jackie told me to not tell ANYONE." Marco said. "Why aren't we whispering?" Said Star. "Ugh, that's not the point! What I'm trying to say is that...well...I have to break up with her." He said, shedding a tear. "Awww. I'm sorry that happened, Marco. That's really terrible" Star said. She was sad that this had to happen, but at the same time relieved. She wouldn't have as much of a chance of hurting someone. Ever since Marco and Jackie had got together, Star had been so jealous to the point of hurting Jackie. She learned to control it, but she had jealously inside still. Anyways, Marco was still upset. Star thought about something. "Marco, what about Valentine's Day? Who'll be your valentine?" Star said. "Well...I guess I'll be alone" He said. Then he started to cry. "Marco, is everything alright?" Star said softly, trying to comfort him. "I don't know. But one thing I know is that she's not the only friend I have." Marco said, looking into Star's eyes deeply. She smiled. "Well then," she said looking away embarrassed. "I guessing you're not in the mood for nachos, huh?" She said. "Oh Star, you know how to make anyone's day better" he said. Then he smiled. They hugged and went downstairs to eat some nachos.