Chapter 4: Tough Conffesions

Star sat on her bed. She turned on her music on her wand. She loved to sing, and she had a beautiful voice. She must not have heard when Marco came in. Star turned around and was startled. "Marco! Oh no...did you hear me? I must've been really loud, sorry if I dis-" Star paused. He wasn't mad. He came over to her. "You know Star, your voice reminds me of an angel singing high in the clouds. Your voice is just, well, so amazing." He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and blushed. "You know Star, lately when ever I'm around you always blush...is something wrong?" She hesitated. Should she tell him? "Well...I guess I just got embarrassed by you telling me that I'm a good singer. That's all." Marco looked at her more. "Star, that isn't the truth. What's going on?" Now Star's face was so red. "Well...it's really embarrassing to tell you...since it's about you" Marco blushed a little. "Me? Star, don't be afraid to tell me! You're my best friend and best friends tell their problems to each other." She stood up. "I can't! I just can't tell you! I'm just not ready!" Star ran out crying. "Star! Please come back!" Marco felt guilty. What's the secret that I can't know about until she's ready? What if...what if the secret is she likes me? Nah...but it's possible.
Star sat and talked to Mrs. Diaz for a while about the problem. "Oh dear, why didn't you tell him, Star?" Mrs. Diaz said comfortably. "I really don't know, just I'm not ready, at least that's what my mom said. She said to tell them when you're ready, and I'm not."
"Well Star, I'll keep your secret. But for now go take a break, write in your journal, do something to chill your mind." Star went up to her room. I'll write a journal entry. Also, where's my journal?! Star's journal was gone!