Chapter 8: A Final Choice

"Star! You are not going to change yourself! Please don't!" Star stopped. She poofed her hair back to normal. "I'm just joking..." She laughed. Then Star had a tear come down. She cried. "Star are you okay? Why are you crying?" "Marco, my parents are gonna send me away to the worst reform school for princesses!" Marco hugged her. "No they won't, I won't let them."
"You can't stop them! They posses magic!" She kept crying.
"It's okay, you'll be fine. Just look at me." Star calmed down and looked into his eyes.
His eyes are so beautiful.
Marco looked into her eyes.
Her eyes sparkle just like diamonds.
They looked at each other for quite a while. They both smiled. Glossaryck interrupted "Star...you really love him. Stay here, you don't need help with magic. Star's smile faded. " But Glossaryck... "
"Star, take my advice." She looked at Marco. He nodded. "Okay...go tell my mother that I chose to stay. Here, take my magic supplies." She handed them to Glossaryck. "It was nice working with you, princess." And he was gone. "Star, you chose to stay with me?"
"Well, yes Marco, I love you."
They both blushed really red "I love you too" And they kissed.

To Be Continued in...
A Second Chance