Chapter 5

Tzuyu looked at the rain then to Chaeyoung and Momo, "Aishh... I knew it's going to rain this hard.." she said then groan. Momo sighed, "I think I have an umbrella upstair. She head back inside and head upstairs then comeback down after a few seconds, "here!"

"Thanks mo... I'll give it back to you tomorrow.." She hugged her then open the umbrella. Chaeyoung nod her head and smile as a goodbye then proceed to the rain with the umbrella. Tzuyu unlocked the car and open the door, "We should----" she stopped and stare at Chaeyoung. There was a woman behind her currently whispering to her ear but she's unable to hear it.

She looked at the lady then look at chaeyoung, "Mind wanna stay here in the car for a moment? and talk about something?" turning on the car and the windshield. Chaeyoung shrugged, "I don't mind..."

"Did your mom ever told you why she left you? to your step dad?" She asked while creasing her forehead. Chaeyoung shrugged and shooked her head, "She never told me why?"

Tzuyu looked at the passenger seat and gulped. "What if.... What if she died of illness? A contagious one that she cannot tell you because she doesn't wanna see you cry?" She creased her forehead then turn on the heat, "And what if she loves y---"

"If she loves me she should have told me about it.... Instead of leaving me hopeless in the snow waiting for her..." Chaeyoung looked down then wiped her wet legs with her long sleeve.

Tzuyu made a circled mouth and nod her head, "Sorry then..." then look at the woman still behind her. Chaeyoung put the heater in a high mode, "You're not super cold?! geezz Im freezing here.."

"Uhhh.... No.. But I can tell you why.." She took a deep breath and gave her an awkward smile, "I'm being honest I can tell you why.." raising her right hand. Chaeyoung smiled, "I know where you are heading... You're going to prank me again about having a ghost besides me or behind me or on top of me or sitting in my lap.."

Tzuyu snap her finger, "But Im not joking though..." blinking her eyes as she starts to drive but still glancing to the spirit. "So... What if your mom is dead?"

Chaeyoung looked away and stare outside flickering the window. She watches the raindrop falls to the glass and wiped by windshield. Tzuyu stayed quiet feeling upset, "Im really sorry Im just super curious..." then stop the car in front of their gate. She looked at the blue car, "Mom probably has a visitor.."

"I guess.... Should we still go inside? I mean... We might bother them.." Chaeyoung creased her forehead and look at the door. Tzuyu nod, "Of course... Its too cold here... We might die.. I'll probably die Twice by that time.." She laughed.

Chaeyoung opened her door and the umbrella then stepped out holding her bag. She opened the gate and run to the door while Tzuyu still in her car. "Tzu... Hurry up.."

"Im coming!" She yelled then closed the door. Chaeyoung opened the door and look inside. There was a lady with a little kid talking to Tzuyu's mom. "Hi..." She waved.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Tzuyu's mom asked. Chaeyoung point to the gate, "She's still in her car I think looking for something.."

"Ohh.. okay... Anyways.. This is my friend and her son... Her other son is in the bathroom.." she introduced.

Chaeyoung bowed to her and smile to
the kid, "Hi..." then pinch his cheek. He moved her hands away, "Don't touch me.." he glared. She dropped her jaw, "S-sorry..." bowing to him then stepped back. His mom hit his head, "Stop that sttitude! Don't be like your brother!"

Tzuyu's mom looked at Chaeyoung, "It's fine... He's just not in the mood..." she giggled. Tzuyu walked inside and bow to them then head straight upstairs. "Tz---" her mom was about to call her.