Chapter 22

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu's mom taking out a paper, "Sign it.."

"What is this for?" He creased his forehead. She crossed her arm, "You think I don't know about you and Tzuyu? I've seen you two in Jeju kissing I guess that proves you enough to know that I know something between you two... You were lying in the house when I asked you do you know something about my daughter and you said you hardly meet her?.."

He looked down then gulped, "I'm sorry..." then looked at her. She nod her head, "I was letting you two meet even if I supposed to not let you two... But Jungkook the fact that---" she took a deep breath, "The fact that--- The blood stain in that apartment in Jeju... Please tell me it's not it.."

His heart beat faster and faster then looked down again, "I-Im sorry for that too.."

"YOU---How-" She touched her forehead, "You're getting married in just few days Jungkook... What if you got my daughter pregnant?!! How would you handle that?!"

He didn't say anything but to look down. "Jungkook sign the paper..." she told him. He shooked his head. "Sign it..."

"I can't.."

"Why not? I don't want my daughter to be a mistress... If you're going to do this might as well to be fair... Sign the contract... I don't want you to see my daughter again.. I'm getting her out of that Apartment... taking her car and banning you from the hospital..."

His eyes widened then looked at her. He slowly kneeled in front of her and she covered her mouth, "What? Yah! Just sign the contract and don't kneel.."

"Let me spend my day today with her and I'll end everything I have with her.." He beg. She took a breath, "Just sign the paper and I'll let you meet her just for today.. Whole day.."

He grabbed the pen as he sniff then close his eyes, taking a deep breath from anger. Tzuyu's mom grabbed the paper after he signs it then she cleared her throat, "Just for today Jungkook... And I... Do not want you to meet her in the next day..."

His head tilt as he still kneeled down to the floor, "But isn't it seperating her to me hurts her more?" He asked and she stopped walking. She turn around to face him, "But it hurts me more to see my daughter being an fling of a married person... Unless you end everything with Yani and marry my daughter? But you can't do anything about it Jungkook.. Yani's family holds all your files.."

He didn't say anything. His hand pressed on the table and throw everything he touches. Her eyes widened, "J-jungkook... JUNGKOOK! Yah... Kid.. Calm down.."

"CALM DOWN? Calm fucking down?!! WHEN ALL I FUCKEN WANTED IS YOUR DAUGHTER?!!!" He yelled. Her mouth is shut, couldn't say any word due to his anger. Jungkook still throwing stuff to the wall, "HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND?! IT HURTS ME AND HURTS YOUR DAUGH-----"

"CAUSE HER DAD AND I ARE THE SAME THING BACK THEN! And I know how it feels for Tzuyu if ever... If ever your mom tells you to give Yani a baby while Tzuyu cry herself in a room without anyone!"

He looked at her. There was a tears flowing down, "Now I don't wanna see my daughter crying herself inside a room cause it hurts me more... I'm begging you that this should be the last time you're meeting her.." then she closed the door.

---

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes and looked at him, "What do you want me to do?" she asked. He pointed to his lips again, "Think about until your slowyness is over.. Until you get---" He haven't finish his words she already kissed him. He sits her to his lap and continuously kiss her.