Chapter 16

Tzuyu rested onto his arm as he hugged her. Jungkook stared at her face and tucked her hair behind her ear while smiling, "Morning.." he told her her as soon as she open her eyes. She smiled and pinch his nose "I thought you left already."

"You think I can leave when you're sleeping in my arm?" He raised his eyebrow. Tzuyu rolled to the edge of the bed and sit, "I'm dressed out?"

"I did... I put your clothes on.." He laughed, "It's was difficult.. I feel like I was dressing up a baby.." then sigh. Tzuyu looked at the time and creased her forehead, "It's barely 4?"

"I need to go back to my room now.." He walked up to her and kissed her then walk to the door and open it. Tzuyu watches him leave then lay down again on the bed. Thinking about everything that had happened last night. There's nothing else more she could imagine other than that moment. Her face starts heating up as the each of the movement they do plays in her brain as if she recorded it.

The puppy cried while running inside the room, She carried her and gave her a food to eat then put the puppy down. Then lay down again on the bed and sleep for 3 hours. Later on, her mom knocked on her door, "Tzuyu wake up.."

There was a big thud from the door, Tzuyu rub her eyes and walked to the door, she can feel her body hurting. Her thigh are in pain to walk and her hips are also in pain. She hold her waist and gritted her teeth as she open the door. "What?"

"One of your co-surgeon in Seoul is calling my number I don't know why but... it's talking about someone has to be surgery.." she handed her the phone then enter inside of her room. "What happened yesterday?"

"What? why? what happened?" Her eyes are widened. Her mom looked at her, "Chaeyoung told me about you almost getting into the hospital? She said you fainted... Are you feeling not well? Do you wanna go back to Seoul?"

"I gotta talk to the phone for a second.." She stepped out and close the door. "Hello? Didn't I already got a permission get a off?"

"Yes you did.. But remember as a surgeon you only get a two days off... This is your third day... We need you... We don't have enough surgeon.." The lady on the phone said. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and groan, "Fine.. Fine I'll be there by tomorrow.." then hang up the phone.

She enter inside and look at her mom then walk to the bed and get her luggage underneath. "They want you to comeback? and who's puppy is this?" her mom asked. Tzuyu nod her head and stop for a second, "They need me because they don't have enough surgeon.. Can you believe that? Jungkook gave her to me.."

"I guess... I mean... Tzu-- You can go back to Seoul.. I'm about to send you back there anyways... And your that is here... He's sleeping just meet him again in Seoul.."

Tzuyu nod her head then zip her luggage, "I'll head off to the aiport now.. " pulling her luggage off the bed. Then walk to the door, "Aren't you going to wash your face nor change your clothes?" her mom said and look at her disgustingly.

"Aghh..." Stomping her feet as she walks to the bathroom. She massage her hips and legs then gritted her teeth. She soaked her face and change clothes then head out holding her luggage. Her mom looked at her, "Take care in Seoul..." Her face shows no expression.

Tzuyu dragged her luggage outside, Jungkook stopped walking as soon as he saw he holding her luggage and stop walking as well. Her mom came out of the room then look at Jungkook, "Ohh hi! Good thing you're here where's your mom?"

"With Joongi.." His voice is dry, he then look at Tzuyu again and gulped. Couldn't make a move due to her mom. Tzuyu's mom grabbed her hand, "Well then Jungkook... See you later... I'm just going to send her to the airport.."