Chapter 24

Tzuyu touched the cub and Jungkook carried the other one while the puppy plays with the other cub. She looked at Jungkook having fun carrying the pug. He glance at her for a second then let go of the cub, "What?"

She shooked her head, "Nothing... Just.. Nothing.." looking away from him. He turn her head to his face, "No... There's something you want to say.. Come on tell me.."

Her hand point to the puppy, "How much did you pay for him?" she asked. He shrugged, "Not that much.. Why?"

"Ohh okay... But I wanna go somewhere else... I'm getting bored here.." She complained. He carried the puppy, "Okay then let's go.."

She wrapped her arm around his arm then walk. Jungkook felt a little drop of water on his face, he looked up and Tzuyu sneeze. "If ever I sne---" she sneeze, "Sneeze nostop... It's going to rain.." Then sneeze again.

"So what now? you're not feeling good?"

She shooked her head. He took off his Jacket and cover her head, "Let's go back to the cable car and book a hotel.." handing the puppy to her. "Jungkook you're getting soaked.. How about both of us being covered with this jacket?"

"No I'm fine.."

They entered to the cable car and sit. He wiped his hair, Tzuyu frowned and look at him, "You're soaked.. You might get a fever.."

"Nah..."

"Nahhh.." She mimic then roll her eyes, "Everything is Nahhh..." holding the puppy then put her down. He sat next to her and wiped her face. His eyes are glamorously staring to her face as he caress her cheeks. Tzuyu pressed her forehead to his chest, "I'm tired..."

"I know you are..." He tapped then kiss the top of her head. She nod constantly while continually examining his chest and drawing something to his stomach, "Can't you book right now? a room?"

Jungkook hold her hand, "I'll let you rest when we get there.." he put his hand on her waist and let her sleep, "Just take a nap I'll wake you up when we're back to the entrance..."

Tzuyu hugged him, then close her eyes. Jungkook look straight to the window and watch the rain falls, "Tzu... I love you..."

"Love you too..." She respond in unenthusiastic voice. He smiled and pinch her nose, she's sweating. Her fever became so high she starts getting cold, "Tzu... You have a high fever... What the hell.." He said worriedly.

"Told you my body doesn't like rain..."

"We're almost back there..."

She sneezed two times then wiped her nose. He hugged her, "I'll warm you up.."

Tzuyu sneezed on his chest then look at him, "sorry..." and sleep again. He tapped her head, "Just sleep.. an--- nevermind were here let's go.."

Jungkook made her hand wrapped around his arm and helped her walk with the puppy, "Excuse me do you have umbr--" he was about to ask the guy, tzuyu stopped him.

"What? I was just asking..."

"I'm fine.."

"You act like you're dying... I guess that's fine.." He rolled his eyes. Tzuyu snout as she walked with him carrying the puppy. Jungkook hold her hand and cover her head with jacket. He unlocked his car quickly and open the door for her then walk to the driver's seat.

"You're really soa--" she sneezed, "Soaked.." then wipe his hair, "You should take a shower when we get to a hotel.."

"It's fine... I won't die.."