chapter 19

Jungkook entered to his car and drove back to the station. "Did Yani came here?" he asked. They all nod, "She's still at your office.." they pointed at a direction. He walked with a glare on his face then slammed the door open, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LIE?!"

Yani turn around with a smile on her face, "Why? Where were you anyways? What do you mean lying?"

"You lied to Tzuyu's mom! And slap Chaeyoung again?! When will you fuckin stop?!" He yelled. She picked up a card, "So you are in Tzuyu's apartment?..." smirking to him. Then she gave Jungkook a serious look, "So what is this now?! An affair shit? Jungkook you're getting married to me next week!"

"So what if You and I get married? Does that change everything?!"

"YESS IT DOES! You're fuckin stupid! you're ruining my family and your family!" She yelled, "And specially Tzuyu's feeling... What are you going to do to her? keep her as a fling?! You should have at least think about it first before you get yourself in this position.. You're married but you sleep with another girl? That's the most disguting part will ever be in my life and Tzuyu's life!"

He stayed quiet. She smirked again, "So what now? You can't say anything because you feel guilty? huh? It's true right.. Maybe you don't care how I feels but.. What else if you know what Tzuyu feels right now? Hiding the relationship between you two?"

"SHUT UP!"

"You can tell me to shut up... Yeah I get it.. Many things coming out of my mouth.. But I hope you understand the situation now... If you're marrying me.. Then what about her? Tzuyu? She'll stay as fling to you... messed up jungkook? If you love her then let go of her.."

"Don't tell me what to do...." he point to his door, "Get out of my office... Right now before I fuckin go up to your parents and end everything!"

"Go ahead... Tell them if you want to end everything... This.." She pointed to his desk, "And this office will not be yours as soon as you stepped into my parents and end everything... Cause without our company, you guys will be poor isn't that what your mom wanted? Just to keep you guys as a rich person?"

He clenched fist and glared at her. Yani nod her head, "Im right right? So if you're going to end this.. Make sure you have money to keep your mom and brother healthy..." Then stepped out of his office. Jungkook grabbed the vase and throw it to the wall.

---

Tzuyu opened the door and looked at Yoongi creasing his forehead, "Sorry... I just have to do something and you gotta help me.. when my mom asked if I let guys here tell her only you and Chaeyoung.... Stay in my room for now.. I'm going to wait for my mom out here.."

Yoongi stepped inside of her room and close the door then sit on corner chair typing at his phone. "Aishh.." Scratching his head. He tapped his foot 3 times then look at the door and look down to his phone again.

"Tzu.. I'm going to borrow some of your clothes.." Chaeyoung said then enter to her room. Not noticing Suga on the corner sitting down with wided eyes. She Opened Tzuyu's drawer and take an Undies. Then unwrapped the towel that is around her body.

Suga gulped for a second and looked away. She re-used her bra then dig into Tzuyu's closet and get a pants and T-shirt. "Damn... Why she gotta be so tall?"

He glanced at her body then look away again. Chaeyoung looked around and drop the T-shirt as soon as her eyes hits Suga's body. "WHAT THE FUCK?!! TZUUUUU---!!!!!" She yelled. Tzuyu rushedly opened her door, "My mom is not coming anymo----" look at Chaeyoung covering her body.

"Ohh shit! I didn't get to tell you! Did you see everything?!!" Tzuyu Asked then gulped, "Did you?"

"Well I was here first sitting down.. And she just suddenly---" He pointed to her. Tzuyu closed her eyes and take a deep breath, "Chae--"