Chapter 12

Tzuyu looked at her mom, "So.. What were you talking about again?" raising her eyebrow. Her mom stared at her, "I said hurry up or we'll be late at the airport!" she dragged her luggage. Tzuyu still sitting down on her bed, constantly looking at her phone while listening.

"Let's just sayyyy..... You go ahead.. I'll go to Jeju tomorrow.. Cause mom.. I have to talk to the other surgeons.. And form a meeting.."

"Promise? You're coming tomorrow?"

"Okay.... I promise..."

"Let's go Chaeyoung.." Her mom dragged her luggage and close her door. Tzuyu lay down on her bed and type to her phone, "Hayyysss.." She sighed. Chaeyoung looked at her, "Be there tomorrow okay? I don't wanna be lonely.. I don't know anything about The engagement party and shit..."

"Yeah.. You won't be lonely tomorrow.." she nod. Chaeyoung opened the door, "Bye.."

"Byyyyeeeee..."

---

Jungkook dragged his luggage then look at his mom, "Mom... Joongi won't fu----Let go of my bag! Boy let go!" he move his brother's hand. Joongi moved his hand and glared at him then hold his mom's bag while walking.

Yani look at Jungkook's brother, "Wanna hold my hand?" she smiled. He smirked, "I'd rather not..-- Ah! mom!"

"Don't be rude! she's being nice to you! You're lucky your brother's fiance doesn't match his attitude..." She pinch his cheeks. Joongi rolled his eyes, "Always.. always defending her..."

"Because she's a nice person and you're not!"

"You don't know her!" He argued to his mom. She dropped her jaw and slap his mouth, "Don't ever say that! You're too young to be super rude like that!"

"Whatever... Still.. You don't know her.." He rolled his eyes. His mom pinch her nosebridge, "I'm about to kill your father..." shaking her head.

"Kill? Why would you kill him? You hate dad that much?" He asked. She turn him around, "Go inside already..."

They both sitted on the seat next to the window while Yani and Jungkook sitting together. Jungkook lurked his eyes everywhere then pressed on the screen. Yani gave him a quizzical look, "Are you looking for someone?"

"No... Why do you care?"

"It's that I care..." She scratched her head, "I'm just curious.. you look like you're expecting someone.."

"Well don't be curious.." he rolled his eyes. "Just mind you're own.."

Yani pressed something on her seat then sigh, "Whatever you say..." looking at her phone. Tzuyu's mom entered the plane and walked towards his mom, with Chaeyoung. Jungkook stared at the door but the flight attendant closed it. He instantly looked at Tzuyu's mom with a creased face.

Chaeyoung looked at Jungkook then shrugged. He looked at the door again but the flight attendant left, the he sighed and give Chaeyoung a sign to go back to the very back. He stood up and walked to the back approaching Chaeyoung, "Where is she?"

"She'll come tomorrow.. she has a meeting in the hospital and she has to get a permission to take off days.."

Jungkook nod his head then looked at her phone, "Give me your phone cause she won't reply to mine.."

Why do they suddenly became like this? Well.....

1 week ago,

Tzuyu opened the plastic and take out the food. "Don't make a fucken mess..." He looked at her. She smirked, "As if I will..."