Chapter 10

Tzuyu looked at the old lady, "Why are you here again? I know I have month and a half left... But why are you here?" She asked.

"I have to take that necklace back.."

"What?! Why?! Yah.. Im trying to do my mission too okay?" She hold the necklace but it disappeared from her. The old woman looked at her, "You have a month and a half left... This necklace just gives you the time.. But It cannot help you... You'll stay alive for a month and a half.. But after that, the 10 days will be quick.. it's in your own choice to get this right Tzuyu.. I cannot help you.."

She looked at her hand, "But how the heck do I know who to make a person cry in front of my body? you never told me about that.."

"Tzuyu I told you.. It's in your own choice.. To make a person cry..."

"HOW?!"

"Tzuyu who are you talking to?" Her mom asked. She turn around and put the phone to her ear, "I told you! I'm coming!" she yelled then smile to her mom, "My friend..."

"Ohh okay... I thought somebody else is in here.." then she closed the door. Chaeyoung entered to her room and lay down on her bed, "You know... I really don't understand how people find out about my phone number... Like damn someone called me from Mexico and I was speechless.."

"Don't be speechless from that... Be speechless if a person from North Korea called you.." She giggled. Chaeyoung creased her forehead, "That's even weirder North Koreans can't access overseas calls.."

"That's what Im saying... If from North Korea called you then you are dead cause only one person is doing that.." She laughed. Chaeyoung sigh, "It's boring.."

"I know right?! But I have to leave... I need to do a surgery to a person.." She respond and grabbed her coat. Chaeyoung sit up, "Do you really have too?"

Tzuyu looked at her weirdly, "Chae... The person is growing a cysts and it's not good because it's infected..."

"Sorry.."

She grabbed her bag then her mom opened the door again, "Chaeyoung... You want apartment right?... Here's the address that's the place.. I got you one.."

"What about me?! I want apartment too!"

"Tzuyu be quiet.."

"MOM! I really do... I can't stay in the house any longer so I need to have my own apartment..." She begged. Her mom looked at her then sigh, "Tzu... I'm still not over about what happened to you okay? but if that's what you want then fine have it your way.."

She clapped and stepped out, "Wait Chae.. Want me to drop you to your apartment?"

"I haven't packed yet.."

"Tzuyu... You better make sure your place is surrounded I don't want you having an apartment just to make a party stuff.."

"Yeah.. Yeah.." she nod. Chaeyoung walked to her room and packed her stuff.

***

Tzuyu smelled the breeze inside of her apartment, "Tzuyu.. how can you be sure you're able to take care an apartment like this big? I mean like what you said about your limit of living... What if your 40 days is over?"

She shrugged, "At least I get to live on my own.." then put down her bag, "It's been a week right? yeah.. So basically I only have 35 days--- No 33 days left actually.." shaking her head. Chaeyoung took a deep breath then look around the room, "Okay then have fun inside your apartment.."