Chapter 20

Yani glared at him, "How much evilness am I going to receive from you? Can you atleast defend me one time?!"

"How can I fuckin defend a person like you when you don't even know how to defend yourself?" He brushed his hair with his finger. Yani took a deep breath and calm down, "Jungkook.. I'm asking you nicely to kindly be nice to me for like a little bit..."

She slowly grabbed his phone and hide it. "I'm going the restroom for a second.." she said then walk to the restroom of his.

Tzuyu receive a message from Jungkook then creased her forehead.

J: Come to my office I have to show you something..

"What the fuck does he want me to see? his works?" She smirked the rolled her eyes. She looked at door then sigh, "Those two never came ba--ck... Right.. He said he was just going to talk to her.. He's not doing a presentation isn't he? Is he doing a meeting or what?" grabbing her key and open her door then walked to Chaeyoung's door.

"Yah.. Chaeyoung.. Did Yoongi talked to you or what? Did he left already? He never came back.." She knocked. No one opened the door, "Well I guess he left.." shrugging her shoulders then left.

Yani opened the door and look at Jungkook. She sneakly put the phone back to the table and look at him, "Sorry.." bowing to him, "I didn't mean to say some stuff.."

"You think I would belive in your sorry? huh? You always say sorry but does that even mean anything?" he asked. Yani nod her head, "Jungkook I like you---not just like but love you.... It's not easy for me seeing you with another girl..."

He creased his forehead, "What? what are you talking about now Yani? Can you Just stop this already? you're bipolar!" pushing her away as she go close to him. Yani heard the door being opened, she quickly pressed her lips against his and kiss him hard. Jungkook's eyes wided and Psuhed her off of him.

He looked to the side and saw Tzuyu standing with a glare on her eyes then walked off. Jungkook followed, "Tzuyu... it's not what you--"

She gave him a smile, "I was at the wrong fuckin timing... Sorry if I bothered you and fiance.. I didn't mean to stop you two.. or maybe I guess that's the part you wanted to show me?" She smirked, "I've seen enough.. So I'm gonna go.."

He grabbed her arm, "It's not what it is.." holding her hand tightly. The lady at the counter looked at them with a awkward look then whisper to the guy next to her. Tzuyu moved his hand away and walked to her car, "Waste of a time.." rolling her eyes.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he followed, "Tzuyu... Please? I'm really tired right now and I'm explaining everything I can! Listen to me!!" he yelled. She opened her car and enter inside then start the engine while locking the door.

She then back up the car and drove off. Jungkook looked back to the station and touched his pockets but his key are not in there, "Shit..." He runned inside of his office and look for his key but it's not anywhere else. He remember putting it to the table, then his eyes triggered Yani, "Did you take my key?"

"Why would I?" she crossed her arm then walk out of his office. Jungkook runned to the counter, "Did I gave you my key?"

"No..."

"Then donyou have your car key?" He asked. The lady nod her head and hand it to him, "Just becareful with it.. I just bought it.."

Jungkook grabbed her key and runned to her car unlocking the door then enter inside. He start the engine then drove off to the road until he reaches the apartment. Knocking to her door but she won't open. "Open it please.."