Jimin~

Dedicated too: outlinexme
People tagged: Punkrocker5 princesseokim

Kinks: Ice on body kink, bondage, dirty talk and oral.

The smell of alcohol and smoke fills my lungs and I gag, covering my mouth. One of the first times I have gone to a party and this is what it's like?
I was only here for one reason, Park Jimin. The one and only singer from bts, known for his abs and cheeks. And also my boyfriend....
It was his birthday and I had promised I would come to this party and celebrate with him and the boys. He didn't want me to bring him a present but I had brought him one, me.
I push through packed people, making out and grinding on eachother and finally find the VIP area.
I sigh, "Finally."
I go up to the bouncer and give him my name and a code. He let's me in and I walk through the curtain covering the VIP area from the "averages". I look around and see him, sitting on a chair, facing away from me. Jimin's black hair is swept to the side, and he is wearing a low-cut tank top making it easy to see his abs. I bite my lip.
He is so perfect, so amazing, so irresistible...
My heels click on the wood as I stroll towards them. The boys look up and send me eye smiles. I see Jimin stiffen up and I giggle, coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his neck, holding his head close to my chest. I feel him relax and he pulls me around, making me straddle his lap. I blush, remembering that the boys were watching but Jimin just smirks at my red cheeks. I shift uncomfortably and he groans, throwing his head back. I blush even redder and he comes close, putting his lips against my ear.
"Hey." He whispers.
I try to be confident. "Happy birthday baby..."
"Thanks kitten." He strokes my cheek lightly. "So I hope you didn't get me a present?"
"Actually I did," He raises his eyebrows. "Umm... the present i-is m-m-me.." I blush as he looks at me shocked. His eyes go 4 shades darker and one corner of mouth lifts up.
"Really?" He purrs. "What will I do with you?"
"I want you t-to do something different, anything you like but....different." I explain, quietly.
"Hmmm you would let me do anything?" He bites his lip.
"Uh yeah I guess..." I blush.
"Alright." He stands up, making me get up as well. "I will see you tomorrow boys!" He waves to them and drags me out of the club.
He opens the car door for me. I jump in, hands shaking nervously.
The drive back to our apartment is tense and uncomfortable because of the fierce sexual tension. When we arrive, I jump up, running to the door and opening it. I stroll in and just as I'm about to turn around, I'm pushed onto the wall roughly and I gasp when jimin pressed his lips hard against mine, our teeth clashing.
I try hard not to moan when he wraps my legs around his waist and grinds into me. He starts kissing down my neck as I hold on for my dear life. He sucks and bites on my sweet spot making me withe in pleasure.
"You like that baby girl?" He grinds into my core. "Do you want more?"
"Fuck yes." I moan.
"Do you trust me?"
"I said do anything you like jimin." I reassure.
"Good." He smirks.
He starts carrying me towards out bedroom. We enter and he this me onto the bed. He walks over to his side table and pulls out handcuffs and a blindfold. I gulp and blush, when he stares at me lustfully, his eyes making me feel so nervous.
"You will be fine baby, I will look after you." He assures, cuffing my hands around the bed post. I try to move my arms foward but it's impossible. He blindfolds me and kisses me lightly on the lips, making me try to kiss him rougher but he pulls away with a chuckle. He takes off all my clothes and runs his hands down my naked form.
"I will be right back." He says. I hear him walk away and I start to feel bare.
After 5 minutes I hear footsteps coming towards me.
"Ready baby?" He purrs and I moan when I feel a cold, wet, solid being dragged down my stomach to my clit. He swirls it around and I try to break free but I can't.
He continues to do that for 5 minutes and finally stops. I sigh, thanking for the break until he suddenly starts sucking harshly on my clit.
"So beautiful." I can basically hear him smirk.
Moan after moan excapes my lips with every lick. I try to breathe but it's just to hard. His plump lips are like heaven.
"Jimin oh god!"
Suddenly he stops and I whine.
"No complaining baby girl." He chuckles at my pout.
Suddenly I can see.
"Time for the fun part." I watch him slide on a condom. He spreads my legs with his hands and enters me without warning. I try to scream from the pleasure but all that comes out is a choking whine. He groans and starts thrusting harder.
"You like that you little slut?"
I moan in response.
"Fuck your so tight." He growls.
I feel the familiar building up in my stomach and I start to shake. Suddenly it hits me.
"OMG JIMIN! YES OMG JIMIN!" I scream and he groans as my walls clench around his dick, making him cum as well.
"Fuck Y/N!" He groans and collapses on me.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I l-love you too babe..." I mutter, falling into a dream less sleep....

***

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hope you liked my first smut people! ❤
[Update 2018: all my smuts are short due to the fact I was young here, never written on wattpad before and I was lazy (still am!) But the new ones will be longer!]