Rapmonster~

aspry4

6.34 PM

I watch the dance floor as my boyfriend glides around with my bestfriend. Jealousy fills me but I continue to sip my drink, watching where my boyfriends hands go.
My boyfriend is the one and only rapmonster from a famous boy group called BTS. When we first started dating 2 years ago, we were in the spotlight for the first month, paparazzi following us everywhere we went and we got no privacy.
My glass shatters onto the floor as I see my bestfriend pull him in for a kiss. I watch as he just stands there stunned, lips still locked. Tears fill my eyes and I grab my purse, running out of the club. I start sobbing, leaning against the club wall and I call Jin to pick me up.
"Hey what's up, y/n-
"Seokjin... please pick me up." I sob. "I'm at red area club."
"Oh, I will come get you now." He says. "I hope your ok."
"I'm not ok, just pick me up, please?" I beg, hanging up.

6.57 PM

I hear the horn of a car and I see Jin. I hop in the car, throwing my purse into the corner of the back seat. I dab my running mascara with a tissue.
"Hey, what happened?" He asks slowly.
"Namjoon....and my own bestfriend" I answer, not knowing how to explain it.
Jin sees the look in my eye and doesn't reply, starting the car. He starts to drive while I watch the passing city with sorrow eyes.
"Where do you want me to drop you off?..." He asks, cautiously.
"BTS dorm, cause I know Namjoon will probably go back to his apartment with his new friend." I hiss.
"Sure thing." He continues to drive.

7.18 PM

"We're here!" He smiles.
I get out and walk into the warm dorm. I kick my high heels off and wave to suga and Hoseok who are playing chess. They wave back and I walk up the stairs, entering Namjoon's room. I stay quiet knowing that the other boys are asleep. I collapse on the bed and cuddle up with the pillows, falling asleep.

11.48 PM

I wake up to the slam of a door and yelling.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING JIN!" I hear Namjoon's voice and I shiver.
"WHY WAS SHE CRYING HER EYES OUT THEN?" Jin yells.
"SHE DIDN'T LET ME EXPLAIN, SHE JUST RAN OUT!" Namjoon yells back.
"Whatever Namjoon..." I can practically hear Jin's eye roll.
I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I hide under the blanket. I watch the door open, revealing Namjoon and I whimper at his angry expression. He takes off his shirt and I moan quietly.
'It's not the time y/n!' I scold myself.
He turns around and jumps when he sees my head poking out of the blankets.
"What are you doing here?" He asks.
"I thought you were going to your apartment...." I mumble.
I get out of the bed and head for the door, but I'm stopped by an arm slamming me against the wall.
"You didn't let me explain!" He complains.
"Because you were to busy snogging with my BESTFRIEND!" I cry, tears falling out of my eyes.
"She brought it on me!" He yells and I whimper.
"Seemed like you were enjoying it!" I yell back.
"The only kisses I enjoy are from you!" He slams his lips against mine and I moan. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. He kisses down my neck and down in between my breasts.  He unlocks my bra and throws it across the room, taking my shirt off with it. He pulls down my pants and then my panties. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his dress pants, taking his grey boxers off as well. He rubs my clit and I throw my head back.
"So wet for me already..." He purrs.
He suddenly slams into me and I scream his name. He thrusts hard, hitting my g-spot over and over again.
"You like that?" He groans. "Geez your so tight."
I feel my high coming and I scratch down his back as he pounds me into the wall.
"Omg NAMJOON!" I scream, clawing his back. We cum together as he groans and grunts. I collapse into his arms and he places me on the bed. I cuddle into him.
"I'm sorry." He apologizes.
"It's fine..." I smile. "I realize that it was wrong of her to do that."
"I love you so much Jagi." He coos.
"I love you too baby." And I fall asleep in his arms.

■■■■■■■■■■
Hope you liked my rapmonster smut!!!