Jin~

princesseokim
Hehe surprise for you sweets 😉😉
■■■■■■■■■■

"Opppppaaaaaa!" I beg. "Please...."
"No Jagi! I'm working!" He complains, placing my hand away from his leg.
"But I need you....." I pout.
"Later." He answers bluntly.
"No...." I whisper. "Now.."
"I'm sorry princess, I want you too but I'm working, so later, please."
"Fine!" I huff. "I will pleasure myself then!"
He continues to ignore me as I sit and stare at him. 'Fine then if you are going to be like that!' I start to take of my clothes one by one until im completely naked. I smirk when I see him glance over the top of the book. I lie down right next to him, placing my head on his lap. I trail my hand down my naked bodice and place my hand on my clit, slowly massaging it. My back arches and I moan. I'm about to enter a finger until Jin grabs my hand and straddles me.
"What do you think your doing?" His eyes are as dark as the night sky. He bites his lip, his eyes raking my body. "I'm the only one who can pleasure you, got that?"
"Yes....... daddy." I smirk as his eyes widen.
"Such a good baby girl." He starts kissing down my body, reaching my pussy. I grab his chin before he can continue.
"Please daddy, no teasing  tonight." I beg.
"Anything for you baby girl." He unzips his jeans and his dick pops out.
"No underwear?" I giggle. "Naughty daddy."
He smirks and grabs my legs, pulling them apart.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Such a gentleman" I coo. "Yes baby"
He slams into me once hearing me say that one special word. I scream, gripping his hair tightly, amazed at his force.
"Mmm so tight and wet." He purrs.
He continues to slam into me and I can hear the bed creaking and banging against the wall. I feel the end coming and I curl my toes at the familiar feeling.
"Ah... I'm so close jin." I moan.
"So am I baby girl." He groans.
I scream as it hits me like a tidal wave. My back arches and my nails scratch at his bare back. He cums soon after with a large groan. He falls on top of me, still inside of me.
"That was so good." I mumble, eyes droopy.
"I know.." He whispers, snuggling his head into my neck.
I start to laugh when I hear his cute little snore, as he falls asleep. I yawn and fall asleep in his arms......

■■■■■■■■■■
Well that was a quickie! I'm going to bed now! Goodnight people!