Jhope || Unicorn!au

I have never read a fan fiction with a BTS member as a unicorn so this will be fun to write, hope you enjoy!
~Alana

My fingers graze the leaves on the trees as I walk past them, my eyes fixated on the ground as I try to find my way to my favorite meadow without tripping.

It was located 5 miles from my hometown. No one else knew about it, only me. In winter, the pond would freeze up and I would cuddle with my sleeping bag in the cave that was next to it. In spring, the grass was green and beautiful flowers of all different kinds scattered the lush floor of earth.

It was my favorite place to go. It was silent, just how I liked it. I could draw in peace and never have to worry about anything bothering me.

"Ow! Sh*t!" I curse as I cut my leg on a stick that had flung up when I stepped on it. I sigh and I throw it as far as I can before looking up, seeing the meadow. I smile at the sight which made me suddenly so happy.

The sun was glistening and reflecting on the grass, making the meadow seem as if it was glowing. I walk over to it, brushing past the trees as I finally made it into the clear opening. I heard a twig snap and I gasp, looking over to right. "What was that.." I whispered, moving to have a better look.

There, 10 meters away from me was a white horse. It was beautiful. I slowly and carefully start to walk over, the animal intriguing me. I notice something, something only in fairy tales, it made my hair stand up and my eyes widen. It had a horn, right on the top of its head. It was glowing, just like the sunlight on the grass, yet so much more beautiful.

I got closer and closer until finally, its eyes captured mine. I gasped and moved back a little, not wanting to make it afraid. The... unicorn, came closer to me, looking just as curious as I did. The presence of such a being made me feel happy and warm as if its intentions were not to harm.

I slowly reached my hand up, placing it gently on its white coat. It came closer so I started to stroke it, watching to make sure it wouldn't get scared.

"Hey there.." I smiled, amazed by the beauty. I started to pat it harder, its head nuzzling against my neck.

After a while, it was starting to get dark. I looked up at the sky before looking at the unicorn "this must be a dream.." I whispered, my hand reaching up to touch its ears.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. I stepped backward in surprise, nearly tripping over. After it faded, I could see a figure where the horse had been standing. I gasp, unable to move as I realize, right in front of me was a handsome, NAKED, man.

I was about to cry out until he came over, covering my mouth with his hand as he stared into my eyes, not saying a word. I stared back, my heart beating fast as I notice that he had the same, pretty eyes that the unicorn had.

After a few moments, he pulled his hand away, smiling down at me. I couldn't help but smile back. He was utterly perfect. He was something you would see in only movies or books. I just couldn't believe it.

I finally grew the courage to speak, a smile still plastered on my face and my cheeks red because of the fear of looking down.

"Who are you...?" I asked quietly.

"Hoseok" He replied, his hand playing with a strand of my hair.

"What are you?" I asked question after question, the curiosity getting to me.

"The guardian of this forest." He smiled, his eyes lighting up in amusement.

"You were that unicorn?" I tilted my head at him, wanting to know if it was true.