Taehyung~

"I told you I would win!" Kim Taehyung punches a fist into the air.
"You cheated!" I pout and he looks at me with amused eyes. I throw the controller on the ground.
"You just can't take the loss! You're a loser~" He teases and I huff, crossing my arms across my chest.
"You are mean oppa." I glare at him.
"I'm not mean." He smirks.
"Yes you are!" I stick my tongue out.
Suddenly I'm pinned down on the bed, our chests touching and the only sound I can hear is our breathing.
"You better watch that tongue or I will bite it off." He licks his lips and goes in for the kiss. His lips touch mine and like usual I feel the familiar sparks catapulting around in my stomach.
I deepen the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He pulls away, making me pout.
"Thats not fair!" I complain and he smirks, brushing his nose agaisnt mine.
"It's fair to me." He says.
"Whatever." I try to push him away but he pins my wrists roughly above my head. "What are you doing! You're giving me whiplash with your emotional changes!" I moan in annoyance.
"I'm making you mine, yet again." His voice is two octaves lower and sends chills up my spine. He rips open my shirt and I gasp, trying to escape. He holds me down as I whine and he pulls my pants down with one hand, the other holding my wrists.
"Be a good girl for daddy, will you?" He purrs in my ear. I nod obediently, giving up and going along with his antics. "Good girl."
He unclips my bra and throws it god knows where. I blush from the exposure even though we have done this many times before. He stares hungrily at my breasts and pulls down my panties from under my skirt. The cold air hits my clit and I can't help but moan at the temperature change.
He teasingly smirks at the noises leaving my mouth and pulls my skirt down, throwing it on the floor with my undergarments. I grip his shirt, inching it higher and higher off his body, getting a glimpse at what lies underneath. My breath hitches as he takes his shirt off and undoes his jeans. I help pull his pants down and bite my lip at the sight of him already hard for me. He pulls his boxers down, letting his dick spring out free. He travels down until I can feel his breath on my wet pussy. He gives me a long lick and I writhe around in pleasure.
"Taehyung....stop teasing m-me!" I whine.
"You have no word in what I do to you, baby." He smirks and starts sucking on my folds. I squeal and grip the sheets. He continues to do so and his long, slick finger enters me, pumping into me. I feel my high coming close and my back arches when his finger leaves me.
"Not yet, princess." He moves up and kisses my lips fully. I feel his hard member teasing my folds and I whine, grinding up against him. He enters me roughly, gripping my hips and pounding into me restlessly. I mewl and claw down his back.
"You're so big t-taehyung!" I moan.
"So tight..." He purrs and thrusts faster.
I whimper and writhe around as his thrusts get faster and harder, feeling my high coming close.
"Cum for me, baby." He groans and I squeal as I go over the edge. I see stars and I grip him closer, moaning his name over and over again. He cums after and collapses next to me, snuggling into my side.
"You ok?" He asks.
"I've never felt better." I smile, leaning down and kissing his forehead. He puts the blankets over us and places his head on my stomach, tracing patterns into my skin.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." And like that, I fall asleep, wrapped up close with my lover.
______________
Hey guys! I'm sorry it was short but I don't have much time!~ Hope you liked it! >♡<