Jhope~

Includes: smut, angst
aspry4

"Do you love me?" Hobi whispers, unsure.
"I-I don't know..." I stutter.
The light in his eyes shatter and I feel a tsunami of regret. Why didn't I know? Was it the late nights waiting for him to come home? Was it the smell of perfume on his body that wasn't mine? Was it the nights, curled up, crying for him to hold me? I really didn't know...
He slams his fist on the table.
"God damn it Y/N!" He yells. "Do you have any idea how much I love you and care about you?!"
"NO I DONT!"I yell back and he stares at me shocked. "I NEVER SEE YOU! AND WHEN I DO, YOUR EITHER TO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING OR ITS SO LATE THAT WE HAVE TO GO TO BED!"
"But-
"You never hold me....you never kiss me with any love.... you use me for your own pleasure and its so painful Hoseok!" I sob.
Suddenly I'm up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips connect with mine and its like the last piece to the jigsaw puzzle. Like that one moment of glory. Like that moment when you cross the finish line. It is so perfect.
I taste the regret, love and pain on his lips and I can't help but cry because of this wonderful feeling. Tears stream down my face and onto his shirt. He wipes my cheeks with one hand and supports me with the other. It was like the whole world stopped and hoseok was my only existence. All I could think about was him and how perfect his lips fit with mine. He grinds into me making my head fall back against the wall, giving him access to my neck.
"So *kiss* beautiful" He murmurs.
His lips trail down my neck and he starts unbuttoning my blouse. He throws it off with the rest of my clothes.
I pull his shirt off while he rubs my clit with his thumb, making me moan.
"You like that?" He purrs. "Such a slut..."
He pulls of the rest of his clothes and finally the moment I have been waiting for. He enters me slowly, making me adjust.
"So tight..." He groans and I moan in response. He starts thrusting harder and harder into me, making me scream.
His hands grip onto my thighs and he sucks onto my neck leaving dark, purple, hickies.
I feel my high coming and my moans get louder. Suddenly I can see stars and I scream in pleasure as I tumble over the edge.
"HOSOEK!" I scream and he groans, cumming right after me.
The only thing keeping me up is hoseok body and I tremble,calming down from my high.
He places his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes.
"Do you love me?" He asks.
"I-I do.... I really do love you." I whisper.
"Promise me?"
"I promise!" And just like that my life got better. He started spending time with me, taking me out on dates like he used to and making pancakes for me every Sunday morning.
Hoseok is my life..... and nothing will ever stop me from loving him....

****

Very short! But just before I go to bed! Hope you like it! I tried to add a lot of descriptive words in this one 😂 but anyways thankyou!
Admin ~Alana