Jimin || Vampire!au

I will be doing a fantasy series! Comment what mythical creatures you think BTS would be. xx

My finger slides over the controller for my best friends crappy TV, clicking the on button to watch some boring news. I take a piece of popcorn and throw it into my mouth, my teeth bearing down on it with a satisfying crunch. I listen to my best friend explaining about how she met her mate Jungkook and what happens when you meet a mate.

"A mate is when 2 people are made for each other, once met, they can not get enough of one another and they crave for each other. When meeting a mate, usually the human doesn't know and will only feel a sort of attraction. The vampire however, will be able to smell their mates blood. See, a mates blood isn't just normal like others, its sweet and filling, and the vampire can not get enough of it." Jihee explains. "The vampires first step of claiming their mate is the kiss, it makes the humans scent more like the vampires, so other vampires will know, but barely. The second step is the bite, once biting has finished, the vampires initials will appear on the humans neck and his hunger will subside for a bit. And the last step is mating, the vampire and the human will make love with each other and then the human will completely smell like the vampire, making other vampires not want to even touch the human, this will keep them safe."

"Well that's interesting." I smile. "Guess you were lucky." We both giggle.

"Yeah and the boys should be here soon." Jihee announces, getting the ton of food ready for the boys that are about to run in, it will also be the first time I meet these 7 vampires, so I'm kinda nervous.

"So Y/N, hot chips or-

"FOOOOODDDDD!" I hear a guy yelling and I turn my head to see 7 boys my age running towards the platters of yummy delicacies. My eyes light up in amusement and I stand, watching them gobble down the food.

"Hey guys, this is my best friend Y/N." Jihee explains, trying to get their attention.

The boys turn their heads and look at me. "Hello!" They chime and go back to eating. One of them catches my eye and I find myself indulged in his beautiful features. Are all of them this good looking? He suddenly looks at me and a blush appears on my cheeks, I look away and I hear him chuckle. Nope, this one is just really good looking.

JIMIN'S POV:

This smell.

Its so sweet that my mouth waters.

I look at the girl named Y/N and I know its her, I can feel it. I stare at her beautiful features and I lick my lips in delight.

~Skip to 9.00pm, brought to you by Jimin's abs~

Y/N's POV:

I wake up really thirsty and I get up and walk to the kitchen, rubbing my tired eyes as my bare feet step on the cold tiles. I grab a glass of water and press my hipbones against the bench, staring out the window as I drink the deliciously cold liquid.
Suddenly arms snake around my waist and a body presses against mine, trapping me. I squeak in fear and I can feel breathing on my neck, I try to turn around but I can't.
"Mine." A man whispers and I turn my head slightly and I see Jimin. He licks up my collarbone and sucks slightly at my skin making my knees go weak and a small moan escapes my mouth.
He smirks and kisses up my jaw. "All mine."

"W-what do you mean.." I stutter, his hands sliding under my shirt and caressing my soft skin.

"You're my mate, baby." He growls sexily and smirks against my skin. He spins me around and I gasp in shock. He leans forward and places his lips gently on mine, and I start to move my lips with his, enjoying the feeling. He groans and pushes me harder against the bench, exploring my mouth and sucking on my tongue which makes my head spin. He pulls away and trails kisses down my jaw to the vein in my neck, he licks there before biting gently, making me gasp in both pleasure and shock. He starts sucking and drinking my blood, making moan at this new feeling. He pulls away and licks his lips, cleaning the blood off while staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Let me take you." He groans and I whimper in response, bringing him closer. "I need to make you all mine."

"Please, Jimin, do it." I whine and he smirks, wrapping his arms under my thighs and teleporting to his bedroom. He places me on the bed and rips my shirt off making me giggle. He smiles and places a kiss on my nose before sliding my sweatpants off and throwing them on the pile of clothes in the corner. My hands slide up and down his torso and I play with the end of his hoodie, silently begging for it to come off. He happily obliges, taking it off and I gasp at the sight, my cheeks turning red. My pointer finger traces his abs and I wonder how could anything so beautiful be true. He hurriedly pulls the rest of our clothes off and I lick my lips, staring at his length between my thighs. He kisses down my neck and my stomach, his tongue coating his fingers with saliva before slowly rubbing my clit, making me mewl in pleasure. He starts rubbing faster and I cry out, gripping the sheets as he slowly slides one finger in, pushing in and out.  After he stretches me out more, he adds a couple more fingers, thrusting them fast and my back arches. His tongue kitten licks my clit before his mouth engulfs it, sucking harshly making me scream.

I feel my high coming close and I whine, making him pull away with a smirk. My lips open, ready to complain when he suddenly enters me, making me cry out in pleasure and I bite my lip. He waits until I adjust before thrusting into me slowly. I writhe around in pleasure and I moan, wanting more of him. I moan for more and he thrusts faster and faster, making me whimper. He thrusts harder and I scream out, my high coming close once again. I cum and I see light, his seed filling me up to the brim as he cums with me. He pulls out and collapses next to me, his lips meeting mine once again before bring me into his embrace.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I love you 2 Jiminie." I whisper back, falling asleep in his safe arms.