Jungkook~

"Manager!?" I gasp. "For......who!?"
"Like I said, bts." My manager rolls his eyes at my surprised expression.
"B-but....aren't they like....f-famous as?" I ask.
"Yeah, so?" He says.
"Ah...it doesn't matter." I bite my lip. "So where do I meet up with them?"
"Big hit, in their studio." He explains. "Cars waiting for you."
"Ok thankyou!" I wave goodbye and hop into the car with my heart in my back pocket.

~Big hit entertainment~

I arrive at bighit entertainment. My heart beats fast. I couldn't believe that I was meeting my idols and also becoming their manager.
I walk in and feel the chill of the aircon as I stumble through the door. The lady at the desk looks at me curiously.
"Who are you?" She asks, her bubble gum bubble popping with a snap.
"H-hi, my name is Y/N and I'm a new manager here." I stutter nervously.
"You? Manager?" She looks at me up and down.
"Ah yeah?" I glare at her, disgusted at her bad manners.
"How old are you?" She asks. "Which group are you managing?"
"I'm 19 years old and I'm managing bts. .." I explain.
"19!?" She exclaims. "Let me check the reports."
I wait as she scrolls through the papers and I can tell she is surprised to find my name.
"Uh....go straight ahead, take the elevator to the top level and the first room on the left is their dance studio" She says. "Here's your pass to prove it is you."
"Thankyou!" I take the pass and head to the elevator. I press the top button and enter the metal box.
I arrive at the top floor and I walk out. I hear music playing loudly and I recognize it as Baepsae by BTS. I knock on the door but the music keeps playing, and no one opens the door. I open the up slowly and peak in.
My eyes widen and I stifle a laugh as I see bts playing around, dancing to Baepsae.
'Gosh they are so cute!' I slap myself. 'I'm here for work, geez Y/N!'
I walk in cautiously and put my bags down. I sit on the chair and watch as they practice their dance. My eyes slowly fall on Jungkook and I blush as he body rolls. He smiles and suddenly his eyes catch mine in the mirror. He stops suddenly and stares at me. I blush a deep red and I look down nervously. I hear the music stop. I look up and see all of bts staring at me.
"Who are you?" Rapmonster says, giving me deja vu of what happened with the receptionist just before.
"I'm Y-Y/N, I'm your new m-manager..." I stutter, standing up and bowing.
"A GIRL?!" I hear Jimin whisper, shocked.
My hands shake as I show rapmonster the pass. He looks at it with wide eyes.
"We never thought our manager would be a girl.." He scratches the back of his neck. "But I guess we were wrong."
I laugh softly. "Well that's life!"
They all chuckle except for Jungkook. I catch him staring at me and I blush. He cocks his head to the side and raises an eyebrow in a slightly suggestive way, making me blush even redder.

(As if jungkook is innocent! -A/N)
"So...Y/N...?" Jhope asks.
"Yeah, that's my name, what is it?" I smile.
"Well I was wondering, if you can dance?" He smirks.
"Uh yes...I can, but that isn't imprtant now." I say formally as possible.
"How old are you?" Taehyung asks.
"1-19..." I look down, afraid I was too young.
"Awwww cute!" Says Jimin.
"Not as cute as you." Yoongi jokes. I watch as Jimin blushes a deep red and my mouth drops. Could Yoonmin be a reality!?
"Umm excuse me for a minute." I rush to the bathroom and close the door. I wash my face and stare at my red cheeks.
"Aish!" I scold. "I need to stop blushing..."
"It think it's cute." I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and see Jungkook standing right behind me. He traps me between his arms which are rested on the bench.
"W-what...are you doing?" I mumble, embarrassed at the close proximity. "Isn't the door locked?" He smirks and shows a key in his palm. My mouth opens in surprise. "You can't do that...I could have been on the toilet."
"Do I care?" He asks.
"Well....you should!" I say.
"Don't speak to your oppa like that, very rude manners from such a young girls mouth." He smirks and moves closer to me until his body is against mine. I can feels his abs against my stomach and I gulp.
(Oh how I wish this was me in real life *drools* -A/N)
"I'm sorry..." I whisper.
"Sorry what?" He purrs.
"...oppa..." I mumble.
"I was thinking of a better word....like..." He cocks his head to the side. "...Daddy."
My eyes widen and I cover my mouth in shock.
"As if I would call you that!" I spit.
"Well...why not baby girl?" He groans in my ear. "It's so...sexy..and it turns me on so much."
"Can I please just...go?" I push his chest lightly but of course he doesn't budge.
"Not until I've made you mine." I go to push him again but he roughly kisses me. I grip his shirt and moan. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up so I sit on the bench. I pull away from him. "Please...not now." I moan loudly when he starts kissing down my neck.
"No can do baby, I need you now." He rips open my blouse and kisses down my chest. I take of his shirt and moan at the site of his chiseled body.
"Like what you see?" He smirks.
"Y-yesss..." I whimper.
"Of course you do..." He grins and unhook my bra. I blush, covering my chest. He stops grinning at me and grabs my wrists, pulling them away from me.
"You're beautiful." He whispers, kissing my forehead.
"Thankyou....kookie." I blush.
He takes off my underwear and spreads my legs.
"You ready baby?" He asks.
"O-of course." I whisper, wrapping my legs around him. He takes off his pants and boxers. He kisses my nose before slowly entering me. I moan his name and pant everytime he thrusts into me.
"I'm so close daddy!" I moan, feeling my high coming quickly. My eyes roll back into my head and I scream his name as I cum.
He groans into my neck as he cums as well. He collapses in my arms and my head falls on his shoulder.
"I love you jungkook" I whisper.
"I love you 2 baby" He kisses my cheek.

The end!