Ride my face || Rapmonster

[WARNING: Angst/oral]
_____________

I was fed up.
So fed up with my 4 year relationship for the first time ever. I couldn't handle it anymore and just wanted to break free.
The problem was me and my boyfriend Namjoon have never been intimate, not once unless you count soft kisses that never contain any tongue or go any further. I was sexually frustrated and wanted some release. I had tried many times on trying to seduce Namjoon but he had always pushed me away which hurt my confidence and the self image of myself a lot. Today was the day I was going to confront him and if he didnt willingly agree I would leave, not giving him another chance.

[6.00pm]
I throw the noodles into the fry pan and toss them around for a moment while I thought of my plan.  I was nervous, I couldn't help but feel my stomach churn as I stare at my outfit. It was a baby blue lingerie set which was lacy and revealing. I had put one of his hoodies over the top and was happy that it just reached the middle of my thighs.

The noodles were finished and I dished them onto two plates and placed them on the table. I lit the candle and poured wine into the matching glasses. I walked back and forth admiring the scene as I waited impatiently for Namjoon to arrive.

[6.15pm]
There was the relaxing but nail-biting sound of keys and fumbling hands trying to open my shared apartment. I felt my lips quiver and my cheeks flush as I walk into the hallway, waiting for him to open the door. Thats when I saw him, his white hair messy and dripping sweat, his face flushed red from exhaustion and his shirt sticking to his torso. My eyes dripped up and down his body and I felt myself getting wetter for him with every second that passed.
"N-Namjoon." My voice came out, sounding close to a needy moan and I covered my mouth in embarrassment. His eyes met mine and studied my face before widening at my outfit. I bit my lip, my legs shaking as I wait for his words.
"Y/N..." He whispered and then he coughed, regaining himself, his eyes averting back to mine. "What are you doing in my hoodie?"
"I was cold.....and I missed you." I choked back a sob. "Lets eat dinner and then I need to talk to you" I walk back into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table. I watch as he drops his bags and takes a seat as well. Silence, nothing more but the breathing and rapid heart beat coming from my chest. We ate in the silence and I felt confined in its overbearing existence. I finished and wiped my mouth, standing and putting my plate in the sink.
He got up, following my actions and curling one hand around my waist as he leaned over my small figure to place the plate down. I froze at the action and he did as well, making the silence even more intense. My heart was sure to jump out of my chest and he pulled away quickly from the awkward situation, which I wanted more of. He moved a meter away from me and stared into my orbs.
"You wanted to talk to me?" He asked.
"Yes, its about...us.." I mumbled.
"What about us?" His lips opened slightly and I could hear his worried breathing.
"I'm frustrated..." I leaned against the bench for support, knowing this argument was going to be a big one.
"About what?" He stepped foreward his fingers brushing against my cheek.
"......sex." I breathed out, the burden leaving me and a new feeling of nervousness hit me like a tidal wave.
He went silent and his hand moved away from my face.
"We've talked about this..." He looks down at the ground.
"No." I disagree, my voice rising slightly. "You've talked about it, not me, I have feelings too you know..."
"What is it that you want then?" He growls angrily.
"You! All I want is you! And I've wanted you for so long!" I yell out my frustrations and he stares at me with a blank face. "Just why can't you do this for me.... am I too ugly or am I not perfect enough for you!?"
"Your perfect in every way!  Its just...." He stops his sentence and looks at the ground again.
"Its just what!?" I yell. "Tell me or we are done!"
"I just don't want to hurt you ok!?" He yells back. Everything in the world stops and I stare at him with wide eyes.
"W-what...?" I mumble.
"When I initiate sex, I get dominant....and I can't stop myself once I've started." He explains. "Thats why I didn't touch you, I didn't want to hurt you because I didn't want to lose you."
"Namjoon.... I know you're not going to hurt me, I trust you with my life." I whisper, moving closer and lifting his chin to look at me. "Please, I need you."
His eyes darken and he stares at me lustfully, he swallows and says words that make my knees wobble. "Anything for my baby girl, now go to the bedroom now." He commands.
I run quickly into the bedroom and throw his hoodie off of me. I lie on my stomach on the bed and wait for him to enter the room.
He walks in and stops in the doorway, staring at my figure.
"God, for 4 years I've been missing out on this." He groans and gets onto the bed. He hovers above me and the first time in my life his lips meet mine roughly and my head spins. He unclips my bra and throws it onto the ground as I wrap my arms around his neck. My hands unravel and I take his shirt off revealing his chest and abs to me. I glide my hands over them, biting my lips and I feel his eyes watching me. I look back up and he smirks.
"Like what you see?" He purrs and I gulp in embarrassment. I nod nervously and he takes my underwear off as well as his own pants and grey boxers. I stare at his length and I feel myself getting wetter and more excited.
"You ready?" He asks and I nod, wrapping my legs around his waist.
Thats when he enters me and all my frustrations pour out into one large moan. He starts thrusting and my toes curl, the roughness making me cry out in pleasure.
"Right there Namjoon!" I moan and he thrusts harder. The feeling of our bodies pressed to together and the sounds of skin slapping was heavenly and I mewled.
"I'm so close!" I moan in pleasure and meet my hips with his.
"Cum for me baby girl~" He groans and I feel my high tip over and I cum. I see lights and I scream out his name over and over again.
"NAMJOON!" I collapse onto the bed and he cums as well, groaning into my neck.
When I thought we were done he had me shook when he grabbed my legs and threw them around his head, flipping me around so I was straddling his face. "Ride my face." He growls and I gulp in nervousness. I nod frantically and he smirks up at me between my legs. I moan as his tongue expertly plays with my clit and I grip his hair, the over-stimulation making me dizzy. I start grinding against his face because of the immense pleasure and i grip his hair. He starts sucking my folds and I throw my head back, crying out in pleasure as my second orgasm rushes over me. I collapse and he pulls me down into his arms,  kissing my forehead sweetly.

"I'm definitely never holding back again." He laughs and I giggle, my eyes drooping as I slowly fall asleep.