Chapter 4

Gonna try to write longer chapters :)

Melody

Right as Lizzy left i reached my arms towards mommy. She scooped me up in her arms and I cuddle my head into her neck. "Mommy wike Lizzy?"

"Yes baby I really like her."

I squealed. Mommy has da crush on Lizzy. "You wove her!!"
"No I do not Melody." She smiled a little anyway.

"Me tinks you do."
"You're so silly baby girl we just met. How could I already have a crush on her? I think it's time for your nap. Hmm?"

I pouted at mommy. "No nap no nap pwease"
"You have to nap. But how about you sleep in mommys bed?"

I started bouncing up and down . Mommys bed is the comfiest of all da beds ever! Usually i sleeped in mommys bed at night and my bed for naps. I had my own little space room.

It's blue and white and even had stars on the wall! (similar to the picture except one bed) "Your bed! Mommys bed!"

She set me down "Ok baby girl go get two stuffies and meet me in my room."
I ran into my room and grabbed lamby and monkey, 'Im so good at names' I thought and giggled, and then went into mommys room.

She picked me up and placed me on the big bed. I took my jean shorts off and mama tucked me in under all the fluffy blankies.

"Goodnight my sweet angel." She placed a kiss on my lips. "Sleep well" And then I closed my eyes and drifted off.

----

Cassie

While Mel was napping I was sitting in the living room. 'Should I call her?'
'But she just left.'
'But I miss her already'

Ugh I didn't know what to do. I think Melody was right. I might have a little crush on Elizabeth. She's so pretty and she interacts so well with Melody. That woman must be an angel because she ended a tantrum before it even began.

But how would that even work? Two mommies? I would have two girlfriends? I've never heard of too many relationships like that.

Maybe Ill text Liz. Yeah that's what I should do.

Cassie: Hey Liz its Cassie.

And a minute later she replied.

Elizabeth: Hey Cassie! I had fun with you guys today.
C: I had fun with you too! And I know Melody did too!
E: Aww she's so sweet!
C: What are you up to?
E: Just finishing up on some work.
C: I hope I'm not distracting you?
E: No not at all! I was actually really glad to hear from you. What are you doing right now?
C: Melody is napping so Im pretty bored.
E: Want some company?

Oh my god she wants to come over? Yes yes please!

C: Sure that would be great! See you soon.

Elizabeth

I got dressed and drove over to Cassie's house. She answered the door in a dark blue skirt and a white shirt and she looked damn good. "Hey how are you?"
"I'm good!" She answered. We ended up on the couch talking for about an hour. I felt this energy between us and I could tell she felt it too. Cassie kept glancing at my lips

I could feel us leaning in and we were so close about to kiss until-

"MOMMY!"

We jumped apart and Cassie stood up to check on Melody. "Excuse me. I'm just gonna check on her." Her cheeks were flushed.

"No problem Cassie." I smiled and she did the same, turned, and walked towards what I assumed was her room.