Chapter 18

I was trying to take a break from wattpad because I've been having vision issues but I keep having idea for new chapters!!

----

Mel

Today we had to pack. I was supposed to be putting my stuffies in the boxes but it took a while because I had to explain to each one what was happening. I didn't want them to be afraid.

Mommy walked in and lifted me up. "How's the packing?"
"Not good. The stuffies are scared." I pouged and kissed her lips.

"I'm proud of you baby. We're almost done and then the moving truck comes tomorrow."

I giggled happily and wiggled out of mommys arms. "I need to finish so I can see Chrissy!"

Mommy put her hands up in surrender. "Okay baby. Good girl." She smiled at me and walked back out of my room to finish getting the rest of the house ready.

It took me all afternoon, with several breaks to play with new toys I found, but I got it finished.

"Mama!" I ran into her legs and hugged her tummy. "Hi little one. Your mommy told me you did really good at packing today! I'm so happy with you!"

I blushed and looked down. "Tank you mama. Me worked hard today."

"I think you earned some ice cream."
My eyes widened and I kissed all over mamas face. "Yay yay tank you!"

She grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a long kiss. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Please?"

"Hey!" Mommy walked in. "None of that we need to get the house ready and its getting late."

Mama and I separated, my cheeks and chest were flushed. She had the same look, except her face was smug. "We were just having fun come on baby." She smacked mommys ass when she walked by.

"I think it's my little baby's bedtime what about you Liz?" They both nodded and I ran and dove into mommies beds. We all were sleeping together because everything in my room, including the bed was packed and put in boxes.

"Sleep over party in mommies bed!" I sang. I settled in the middle of the bed and curled up with lamby.

"Are you excited for the new house?" I made lamby nod. "Me too. Mommies said I get a play room! And they're gonna get a really big bed so we can sleepy overs all the time just the three of us!"

"Of course you can come too lamby. I'm so excited to see Chris. Are you gonna be a nice girl and give him a big hug?"

"Okay baby it's time for bed."
"Yes ma'am." Mommy and mama had somehow changed into their pajamas while I was distracted, and they climbed in on either side of me. They both placed lots of kisses all over my cheeks and I squirmed.

"Goodnight mommies! Me love you."
"Goodnight little one."

----

It was moving day! The big truck came and took all our stuffs to the new house. We were driving to nanas because that's where we were sleeping tonight. Chris and Uncle John were gonna be there too! I was really excited.

Mommy put on a Disney CD and I sang the whole way there. After about two hours we reached nanas house. I jumped out excitedly and was about to open the door when I remembered I had to knock.

"Very good manners little one." Mama said.
I beamed and knocked on the door.

I heard a happy scream from inside the house before the door was yanked open and Chris picked me up. He spun my around and clung to me. I squeezed him back.

"Hi baby Mel! I missed you so much." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. "I have so much to tell you. I got a new stuffie. He's a bunny and his name is Marshmallow! And I got a soft dolly and her name is Ruth!"

"Chrissy can we play house with your dolly?" He nodded and we walked off towards the play room.