Chapter 17

Liz

On Monday morning I was sitting at my desk looking over at Melody. She had been acting weird around Cassie and I.

Right now she was blushing and staring down at her papers. "Mel," She looked up at me with those innocent eyes. "Come sit on mamas lap. I miss you little girl."

She smiled and walked across the room to me. I lifted her so she was straddling my legs. "Such a big girl. Mama's big girl." I kissed all over her face, her nose, her cheeks, and her pouty lips.

"Now," I paused so I knew she was listening. "I want you to tell me what's up."

"What's up? Nothing's up."
Swatting her thigh, I leaned in close to her ear "Don't lie to me princess. Now your mommys on her way over here for lunch and you know what will happen if I tell her you've been a bad girl."

She hung her head and stuttered. "I- um I heard you guys last week." Mel blushed.

"Were you naughty baby? Did you touch yourself and moan for your mommies?" She moaned and withered on my lap.

"Mama please. Don't get me wet at work."
"You're wet? I was right that is naughty. Go sit at your desk with your hands visible until mommy gets here."

Melody

I was squirming in my seat with my thighs pressed together when mommy walked in. "Woah Liz what did you do to her? She looks really desperate."

I moaned and whined as mommy grabbed mamas face and kissed her hard. Mama grabbed her ass and squeezed. I wished it was me they were touching and fondling.

"Mommies please! I need you to touch me!"
Mommy broke away first. "I heard you came with our permission." She backed me up against the wall and used her hand to pin mine above my head. "I said you could play but what's my one exception? Hmmm?"

My chest rose and fell rapidly. "I-um I have to ask you before I cum."

"But did you ask?" Mommy asked. I shook my head and looked at the floor.

"How many spanks Cassie?"
"10 seems like a good number for a bad girl like her."
"Over my lap." Mama said.

I whimpered, pulled my skirt up, and put myself over her lap.

She rubbed her hand along my ass. "Why are you being punished?"

"I um I- came with out permission and I listened to mommies doing naughty things?"

"Did you like it?" Mommy asked.
"I think she did."

The first smack came as a surprise and I jumped forward. She placed four more in a row on my bottom.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

The last five were the most painful. Mama did them on my upper thighs. By the time she was finished I was insanely turned on while my brain shut off.

"Please! Please I need you to touch me!"

"No. Sorry baby," Mommy said. "Naughty girls don't get to cum. If you still want it you can have special time with us tonight."

I started crying. My punishment made me emotional and I hated feeling vulnerable like that.

Lifting me up, they cuddled me close on the couch and whispered soothing words in my ears. "You did so good."
"I'm so proud of you."
"Such a big girl for mommies."

I drifted off on their laps while their hands rubbed my tummy.

----

We were late to lunch and for the rest of the day anytime I sat down I blushed and mama chuckled.