Special React! Cube Escape: Seasons

Okay, today, I'm working with Just Keith. Say hi, Moonie!

Keith: Hi Moonie!

*rolls my eyes* Whatever. Today, you're playing through a game called "Cube Escape: Seasons" and you're playing JUST the Spring season.

Keith: Okay!

Alright! Here we go!

Keith: Ooh, phone! *clicks it* What the?! "All that you touch, you change"?! What?

Click the drawers, Keith.

Keith: Okay. *clicks* They open? *clicks* Matches! Empty... Spoon! Empty... Now what?

Click back. Then go to the kitchen.

Keith: *clicks back and then right until he reaches the kitchen* Now?

Click the cupboard, collect the things inside.

Keith: M'kay. *does that* Pot, wood, bird food. I'm guessing I feed the bird now?

That's right! Feed him then click on him until you get an egg.

Keith: Will do. 

Okay, since you're in here, hit the light switch and look up. Get the thing in the light. Then go back and open the curtains and click the window until you see something appear in the corner. Click that. Then go back.

Keith: Got it. Light, up, click, back. Curtains, window, picture piece, back. Wait. Shit! There's a girl out there! Oh God! I clicked back and now she's gone! What's going on?!

You'll see. Go to the fireplace and put the wood there. Light it and the candle. After that, click the radio and get the piece there.

Keith: *a little uncertain* Okay. *does as he's told* Now what?

Kitchen. Put the pot under the sink and fill it with water. Then put it on the stove, turn on the gas and light it. Put the egg in the water then take it out when it's cooked. I'd say leave it for a few seconds.

Keith: Okay... *does it* Why does the fire make a weird sound?

It just does. Take the egg, put it in the egg holder on the counter. Break it with the spoon and get the cube.

Keith: *nods* *does everything then cracks the egg* *screams* WHY THE HELL! WHY DID THE EGG TO THAT! OH GOD! What the hell am I playing?!

Just relax! Now, go to the fireplace again. Put the cube in the spot above the fire place and click the picture so that it goes down. Put the pieces in the frame.

Keith: *does it* It made that sound again! *clicks frantically* What?! It just... It disappeared and went back... What?

That's it. That's all you have to play.

Keith: Thank God. I'm out! *leaves*

Okay! Next chapter is Pete and Summer! I hope this also sort of works as a walk through. This game, Cube Escape: Seasons, is a lot of fun. It kind of keeps you on edge at some parts, you saw Keith react. But it's a good puzzle game. Bye for now! See you next chapter!