Special React! Cube Escape: Seasons

Guess who!

Roger: You! And me.

Yup! We're gonna start finishing this game. We have one more full group react/walkthrough following this but for now, this is it! Ready, Roger?

Roger: Sure am, Shaz! Let's do this!

Okay. Winter is no where NEAR as bad as the last one, so we should be able to get through without any freak outs.

Roger: Cool. 

Drawers first. Can't use the phone. You should find matches and a hatchet in the drawers.

Roger: Found them! Okay. I'm guessing I find and light the candle?

Yup. You got it!

Roger: Cool! *lights the candle and checks out the bulletin board* "Change the past"? Okay. I'll try!

Check out the radio and click on it until you hear music. Then change the grandfather clock to read 1:10, like the radio.

Roger: Okay! *does so* Did something with the clock click? *clicks back and clicks the bottom of the clock* Oh no. Shit. What. Why. There's a creepy shadow guy with white eyes saying "It's me." Does that mean THAT THING is me? Or...

I dunno. Just move past it, okay? Now to the kitchen. Open the cupboards, get the glass. Look at the pictures, get the piece and write down the times. They're important. Fill the glass with water and put the water in the blender.

Roger: Got it. *fills the blender* Now?

Get the piece by the stove. Then go to the mirror, boy. Er... Window and get the piece by the fuel tank. While you're there, use the hatchet to break the wood, get the last piece of wood then smash the mirror. Dammit! Window!

Roger: *laughs* Okay. I have three pieces. Where's the fourth? 

You have to get the one in the kitchen still.

Roger: Right. *gets it* Okay, time to put these where they belong. *clicks to a different room and gasps* I forgot about the creepy guy! He scared me! Hey, why can't I leave yet?

You have to put the wood in the fire and light it still.

Roger: Oops, okay. *lights the fire* Now I can leave! *clicks and escapes* Yay! We did it!

Yeah! And only ONE jumpscare that we forgot!

Roger: Right! Okay, I'm gonna go now. I'll get the other boys and bring them in so we can finish this!

Alright. Thanks to everyone reading this and yes, I keep jumpscaring myself! Ugh... Oh well. One more and we're done!