Special React! Cube Escape: Seasons

Part two of five! Cube Escape: Seasons. Here to play/react, Pete!

Pete: Hello.

You're playing Cube Escape: Seasons, specifically Summer 1971.

Pete: Ah, summer '71... I remember it... Kind of.

Well, this is different, trust me. I think you'll enjoy it.

Pete: Okay! Let's start!

Alright.

Pete: Wow. It's dark. Hey, a phone! *clicks it* "There will be blood..." What does that mean, I wonder?

Just click the drawers and get the stuff.

Pete: Gotcha. *clicks drawers* There's telescope! I'm taking it. *clicks the telescope* Okay, it calls it a binocular... Whatever. Drawers... Top, matches. Bottom, screwdriver. Other two, nothing. What's that thing sticking out of the side there? *clicks it* Photo piece!

Click the pot until you get another photo piece.

Pete: Okay! *clicks* Wait... Is that a bloody hand?! *shudders* Gross...

Click back and go right to the curtains. Click the light switch, the curtains and then look up. Get the key from the light.

Pete: Right on. Hey, it's night out! Look at the moon!

We'll deal with that later. Go to the room with the fireplace and light the candle. Get the tape and put it in the cassette player. Get the scrambled tape. Get the plug while you're there.

Pete: Okay! Light the candle, get the cassette, cassette in player, get the tape... Whoa. Okay. Now what?

Tape goes in the fire place. Light it. Then click the lamp and fix the plug with the screwdriver.

Pete: M'kay. *does it* Now?

Turn off the light and go back to the lamp. Turn it on and get the photo piece from the wall.

Pete: Okay. *does it* Wait... What are those splatters on the wall? That's kind of...creepy... Now what...?

If you want, you can put the photo together. Then go to the thing the radio is on and unlock it with the key. Inside, there will be a safe. From there, I'll tell you what to do. Just get to that point.

Pete: Got it. I'm turning the light back on too. It's too creepy. *does everything* Now what?

Use the telescope to look at the moon. Write down the number you see and click until you get back to the room. Use the number to open the safe. Collect the shrimp and put it in the gas oven. You'll need to open the oven with the screwdriver. Once the shrimp is in, turn on the gas with the red knob and light it. Get to that point and I'll direct you.

Pete: Yes! *uses the telescope* There's a girl... The number is backwards. I think it's 1487. Yeah. Okay, time to go-- FUCK! OH MY GOD! SHE JUST GOT--! GET ME FUCK OUT! *shoves the computer away and rips on his headphones* What the actual, literal, living fuck was that?! *crying a little* Shae, I can't finish this. I can't do it.

Yes you can. You're almost done. Cook the shrimp, okay?

Pete: *shaking* Okay... *does the shrimp stuff and closes the oven* Do I open it?

Yes. There should be a lake. Click to get the black cube.

Pete: *opens it* *clicks on the lake* She's back. Oh God, it's that shadow. No, no. Stop. Stop. I can't do this anymore. Make it stop.

Just click the shadow and get the cube. You also need the photo piece from above the clock.

Pete: Okay. Fine. *gets the cube and finds the piece* I'll put the piece in the frame and the cube in the slot. Now that that's done, I'm going to click the red outline and boom. I'm out. Thank God.

You okay, Tows?

Pete: I'm scared shitless, but yeah. I'll be fine.

Alright. Honestly, you had an easy ride compared to what John's about to get.

Pete: Oh shit... His is worse?

Yeah. Fall is terrifying. It is. But you're done now, so go on back.

Pete: Okay. *leaves still shaken up*

Okay, everyone... Pete had a bit of a rough time but John... It'll be worse. Much worse. The unshakable Ox will be shaken. Until next time, this is The Who React. Good bye.