Special React! Cube Escape: Seasons

John, are you ready to be scared to death?

John: I saw how shaken Pete was. He gets like that. I won't. Trust me.

You sure? Fall is pretty frightening... *itches my leg quickly*

John: What are you doing?

I'm nervous myself. I have a nervous tick of biting my lip or scratching my leg.

John: Oh. Well, if you're this frightened already... I think I'll be perfectly fine.

Oh, shut up and click the fall box!

John: Fine, fine! *clicks it and looks around* It's bleeding bloody in here! 

Yeah. I told you it's frightening. Why don't you click on the phone...?

John: Whatever. *clicks the phone* "The past is never dead, t's not even past..." Nothing creepy about that. I don't know WHAT your problem is. *clicks the drawers* Ooh, bloody knife. Murder weapon!

*starts shaking* I don't think I can do this one...

John: *sighs* C'mere. I'll help you through it if you tell me what to do.

Do I have permission to hide my face in your chest should I get scared? And sit on your lap?

John: Whatever. Let's just do this!

*climbs onto John's lap* Just sayin', I'm already freaked out. I hate this one.

John: It's a game, you'll be fine.

Okay... Go to the TV and turn it on. Go to channel 3, then six, one, two, four, five, three, two, five, four. Get the cube.

John: Got it. *flips through the channels and get the cube* Now wha... Is it raining blood?

Yeah... Look up.

John: Okay. *looks up*

Not in real life! In the game!

John: *chuckles* I know. I'm teasing. *clicks up* Oh God! A giant eye! *laughs* I'm gonna poke it. *clicks it until it closes* Oops. Didn't mean to do that.

That's actually what you're supposed to do. Click it until it closes and then get the photo piece.

John: Okay. *gets the piece* Now what?

There's a piece behind the sink. Get it. 

John: Got it.

Good. *laughs a little* Okay, now kill the bird and get the last piece. You're almost done.

John: What about the curtains?

DON'T OPEN THEM! PLEASE DON'T OPEN THEM!

John: Just because you said not to, I'm going to.

Please don't, please don't, please don't...

John: *opens the curtains* There's nothing to worry about. *clicks left then goes back* SON OF A BITCH! *slams the computer shut* What the hell?!

That's why I told you not to open the fucking curtains!

John: God damn! That... Okay, that scared me a little.

*hides in John's chest* It gets me every time I don't expect it. When I expect it, it doesn't show up...

John: You're fine... *puts the pieces in the frame and exits the room* We're done. See? You made it through.

Barely...

John: But you did. Now, get off of me and bring in Rog. You'll be fine.

Okay... *gets up and stands to the side* You sure you won't stay?

John: Yeah. Get Roger and finish this game. Bye. *leaves*

Bye... And yeah, readers. When I play this part, it freaks me out like no other. *shudders* Good thing Winter isn't as bad...